Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: [MyGame] Psychonauts

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Thanks czc! How's the game so far? Were you able to play?
    The game is different. I haven't played anything like it in many years. The controls take a bit of getting used to. I'm playing with keyboard and mouse. So far its okay. For some reason the mouse is inverted.
    T A N S T A A F L

Quote Originally Posted by czc View Post
    The game is different. I haven't played anything like it in many years. The controls take a bit of getting used to. I'm playing with keyboard and mouse. So far its okay. For some reason the mouse is inverted.
    I almost finished it with KB&M, it's fine once you get used to it

Quote Originally Posted by czc View Post
    Can't you take off the mouse inversion? That's pretty weird.

Quote Originally Posted by mottamort View Post
    Noone else unable to exit properly? (win 10 64bit and geforce)
    Had no issues this morning when i did a quick test run with an old save game.

Quote Originally Posted by Gforced View Post
    i was picking up arrow heads before i left the first area, i can only pick up 6, i can see more in the ground but cant pick them up.
    wont even prompt me. Or do I have just what i need at the moment?
    It's a bit funky, got to stand close to it or move towards it and spam F. Normally works for me.

Got going yesterday but haven't played very far yet. Took me about five minutes hitting the crapper before I released I can open the door by pressing Y on the controller.

And speaking of the controller, I have a glitch (I think). Raz would sometimes just start walking off in a random direction. Not running, but walking (almost sneaking). If I quickly wiggle the stick, he stops.

Quote Originally Posted by mottamort View Post
    Noone else unable to exit properly? (win 10 64bit and geforce)
    That's me as well, except for the "not exiting properly" part. I exit just fine.
    One day, I'll grow up and become responsible.
    Probably not today.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister 44 View Post
    Got going yesterday but haven't played very far yet. Took me about five minutes hitting the crapper before I released I can open the door by pressing Y on the controller.

And speaking of the controller, I have a glitch (I think). Raz would sometimes just start walking off in a random direction. Not running, but walking (almost sneaking). If I quickly wiggle the stick, he stops.

That's me as well, except for the "not exiting properly" part. I exit just fine.
    [MENTION=11450]Mister 44[/MENTION],Adjust your deadzone , increase it in the control options that should stop Raz wondering off.

I installed psychopad but xbox 360 contoller keys still show wrong, I'll play with it later.

I also am able to pick up arrowhead again you got to hold f near it for a little bit (or y on the controller)

Anyone else getting sick while playing? I am going to turn off Vsync in the .ini and see if helps any.

Also downloaded the texture how do i insert them in to the game. is it a mission?

Otherwise the games running fine I am not getting any problems exiting the game to desktop.

So when you are busy with Milla's traning, there is a specific room you can enter in that room there is a metal vault with a surprising revelation in it.

Spoiler: show

It's actually fairly surprising that it is in such a game, the 'spirits' actually whisper to you as they other scream. "Why did you let us die?" naturally, Milla comments on keeping her nightmares in check.

For anyone gaming on an AMD card, if you're having a problem with flickering objects all you need to do is change the AA type in Radeon Settings to Adaptive-MSA. Fixes it right up.

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk

Played a bit last night and if all goes well I'll play a bit tonight too.

After seeing the arrowhead costs of some items and running around to collect some, the cynic in me couldn't help but go looking for the microtransactions.

Modern games are built with these kinds of mechanics nowadays with the sole purpose of trying to charge you real money in exchange for in-game money.

Ahh, the good old days.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.