Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: MyG Offline

Default MyG Offline

Anyone else getting this message has been happening a few times this week for me.

Error 521 Ray ID: 2dfae826c8fd2bfa • 2016-09-09 13:15:26 UTC
    Web server is down
    Evil meet my Sword. Sword, meet Evil!

I got it for the first time today.

I will be honest, I have not, but I have also only been on few times today.

Quote Originally Posted by Crzwaco View Post
    Anyone else getting this message has been happening a few times this week for me.
    Will speak with the folks in back end. Haven't noticed anything on my side but will just double-check.

I got this from work on Friday and Thursday. For me it happened right after cloudfare asked me about my robot status (MyBB was interested in the past, MyG asking is new). Refreshed on both occasions and all was well.
    One day, I'll grow up and become responsible.
    Probably not today.

Sorry for the brief intermittent downtime.

Using CloudFlare has some drawbacks, but it is better than the alternative.

We didn't notice anything on our end, but if you have any problems connecting to the site in future, please do let us know. Sometimes something breaks between certain ISPs and the CloudFlare node in Johannesburg and the only way we find out about it is if people on those ISPs tell us.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Get your crap together, cant you host a site properly? You feeding Winston at all?

lol, I am sounding like the Self-righteous internet there? Gave it my best shot. Just thought I'd let you know. Loaded myg and got this, waited a minute, refreshed and loaded, no biggy, but just incase its a problem with other ppl too.

EDIT: Winston reference.

Name:  ouch.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  82.3 KB
    Last edited by VirtualForce; 15-09-2016 at 01:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VirtualForce View Post
    Get your crap together, cant you host a site properly? You feeding Winston at all?

lol, I am sounding like the Self-righteous internet there? Gave it my best shot. Just thought I'd let you know. Loaded myg and got this, waited a minute, refreshed and loaded, no biggy, but just incase its a problem with other ppl too.

EDIT: Winston reference.
    Dude! Winston reference!

I am keeping my eye on this thread, so if an outage trend is apparent, we'll take it up with our host.

There definitely wasn't a problem with the server, but there may have been temporary connectivity problems between our DC and the London CloudFlare node.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

I've had that same Error 521 randomly. On a refresh it normally loads the page.
    T A N S T A A F L

[MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION] it does seem to be a peering thing. Got a little cloudflare message earlier today (30min ago)