Page 1 of 57 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: [MyGame] Grim Dawn

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 - They're weak to bullets, minion! MyGame Challenge 1: Dark Souls - Achievement Unlocked: You Died. Lots of times. But you somehow finished the game.

Talking [MyGame] Grim Dawn

Welcome to MyGame 4!

MyGame is like a book club for games. We get together and play a game during a specific time period. From the start to the finish. Sometimes there are awards that gets displayed on your profile. We also chat in the evenings while we play and it's a lot of fun. Buy it, play it, join our chats in the evenings, be happy and content with the world.

The people have voted and the winning game is Grim Dawn!

Name:  Grim Dawn1.png
Views: 266
Size:  398.7 KB

Voting happened here.

Previous MyGames:
    [MyGame] Dark Souls
    [MyGame] Borderlands 2
    [MyGame] Psychonauts

We will start playing on the 1st of October and will have until the end of November to finish the game. You have to start with a new character and play from the beginning to the end in order to get a possible award that shows on your profile.

Also those who wish to participate can say so now and I will add you to the list.

Discord for the people who like to chat or listen to other people chat while they game:
    https://discord.gg/0gDqD1WJPqQDcJOA = MyGaming Discord Server

The chats in the evenings via discord are not required but posting about the game in this thread is required. During your playthrough you will have to post here and talk about the MyGame. Also please post when you finish the game.

Participants:
    @Solitude
    @Wlad
    @czc
    @Wyvern
    @deadlypinecone
    @Juice
    @BeoTeK
    @Glordit
    @Blazzok
    @MalicE
    @Jamie McKane
    @mottamort
    @Apollo
    @Jan
    @Xiphan
    @Donisia
    @Dragonic
    @_Caboose_
    @Tinybolt

Completed so far:
    @Juice
    @Blazzok
    @Xiphan
    @Solitude
    @mottamort
    @Dragonic
    @Glordit
    @Wyvern
    @deadlypinecone
    @czc
    @Wlad
    Last edited by Solitude; 24-11-2016 at 07:32 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 7: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Nemesis of the Uruk-hai. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 3: Psychonauts - Completed their Basic Braining. (Achievement Unlocked: Did not let the Circus drive them insane.)

Is this jump in multiplayer co-op like Borderlands 2 was?
    T A N S T A A F L

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 - They're weak to bullets, minion! MyGame Challenge 1: Dark Souls - Achievement Unlocked: You Died. Lots of times. But you somehow finished the game.

Quote Originally Posted by czc View Post
    Is this jump in multiplayer co-op like Borderlands 2 was?
    That's a good question. Have anyone here played Grim Dawn multiplayer? @Wyvern perhaps?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 - They're weak to bullets, minion!

Awe yeah! Can't wait to get started!

As far as I know the coop is similar to BL2 yeah. I've only tried coop in GD once and that was when it was still in early access.

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    556 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 5: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Faced down the Tuatha Deohn and unravelled the mysteries of Fate. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 - They're weak to bullets, minion! Threadkiller - Got the last word in.
    Trophies MyGaming Champion Vanguard

We can all create groups that you can jump into - maybe make a general mygame1 /2/3 or how many groups and then a general password -but its easy enough to join groups

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 7: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Nemesis of the Uruk-hai. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 3: Psychonauts - Completed their Basic Braining. (Achievement Unlocked: Did not let the Circus drive them insane.)

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    We can all create groups that you can jump into - maybe make a general mygame1 /2/3 or how many groups and then a general password -but its easy enough to join groups
    Ok cool. Cause the way we played through BL2 was cool, getting everyone to the same place.

I'll get that Humble Monthly tonight @Solitude

I reckon a co-op game is more conducive to Discord chat rather than a story heavy single player game.
    T A N S T A A F L

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Wlad View Post
    Awe yeah! Can't wait to get started!

As far as I know the coop is similar to BL2 yeah. I've only tried coop in GD once and that was when it was still in early access.

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Thanks you two! That sounds perfect.

Wyv I take it you will be participating?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 3: Psychonauts - Completed their Basic Braining. (Achievement Unlocked: Did not let the Circus drive them insane.) Threadkiller - Got the last word in.
    Trophies Leaving a mark

Guess I'll join the next one

GL&HF

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Quote Originally Posted by MalicE View Post
    Guess I'll join the next one

GL&HF
    What, why?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Quote Originally Posted by czc View Post
    Ok cool. Cause the way we played through BL2 was cool, getting everyone to the same place.

I'll get that Humble Monthly tonight @Solitude

I reckon a co-op game is more conducive to Discord chat rather than a story heavy single player game.
    Awesomesauce. I also think this will work much better with Discord.