Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Incredible Battlefront III footage leaked

  1. #1
    MyGaming Journalist
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Joburg
    Posts
    3,945

    Default Incredible Battlefront III footage leaked

    Incredible Battlefront III footage leaked

    The force was strong with this one.

  2. #2
    Thread Killer Mk VIII czc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Between Kensington and The Vale
    Posts
    15,723

    Default

    It's going to disappoint.
    T A N S T A A F L

  3. #3

    Default

    Battlefront 3?

    Hol' up - where's 2?

    My knowledge of this shit is poor and limited. They're making a game for previous-gen hardware?


  4. #4
    Party time! Excellent! MalicE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The mother city
    Posts
    16,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hagan View Post
    Battlefront 3?

    Hol' up - where's 2?

    My knowledge of this shit is poor and limited. They're making a game for previous-gen hardware?
    Here

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hagan View Post
    Battlefront 3?

    Hol' up - where's 2?

    My knowledge of this shit is poor and limited. They're making a game for previous-gen hardware?
    This is what happens when publishers reboot a game franchise and ignore all of the past numbered installments

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MalicE View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanBrothwell View Post
    This is what happens when publishers reboot a game franchise and ignore all of the past numbered installments
    So then "this installment" should be 4, if last year's BF is the successor to the one [MENTION=5134]MalicE[/MENTION] linked...


  7. #7
    Party time! Excellent! MalicE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The mother city
    Posts
    16,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hagan View Post
    So then "this installment" should be 4, if last year's BF is the successor to the one [MENTION=5134]MalicE[/MENTION] linked...
    you are trying to make sense of something EA did. You'll have better luck convincing Zuma to pay back the money

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MalicE View Post
    you are trying to make sense of something EA did. You'll have better luck convincing Zuma to pay back the money
    Correct. This is the same company releasing "Battlefield 1" later this year.

  9. #9
    Party time! Excellent! MalicE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The mother city
    Posts
    16,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanBrothwell View Post
    Correct. This is the same company releasing "Battlefield 1" later this year.
    which will probably be followed by Battlefield 360

  10. #10

    Default

    While Valve does not know the number 3, at least they're consistent in their numbering.


Similar Threads

  1. The Division alpha footage has been leaked
    By RazorGene in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 21-12-2015, 04:42 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21-10-2015, 10:33 AM
  3. Warcraft film footage leaked
    By gr33nFIEND in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-09-2015, 09:06 PM
  4. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-05-2011, 08:19 PM
  5. Bioshock Infinite gameplay footage looks incredible!
    By Isengard in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 20-09-2010, 12:35 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •