Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Mafia 3 Review Roundup

  1. #1
    MyGaming Journalist
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Joburg
    Posts
    3,945

    Default Mafia 3 Review Roundup

    Mafia 3 Review Roundup

    This is what the critics had to say about Mafia 3.

  2. #2

    Default

    Got this yesterday, and I must say, I was glad on the purchase and won me over within the first 10 min.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    Got this yesterday, and I must say, I was glad on the purchase and won me over within the first 10 min.
    i hate you

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    Got this yesterday, and I must say, I was glad on the purchase and won me over within the first 10 min.
    Just from other posts on the forum I think we have very similar tastes in games. Also enjoying it a bunch so far.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanBrothwell View Post
    Just from other posts on the forum I think we have very similar tastes in games. Also enjoying it a bunch so far.
    ASL?



  6. #6

    Default

    Only played about 2 hours but really enjoying it as well. My only annoyance is the CTD's, especially after a cutscene.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Only played about 2 hours but really enjoying it as well. My only annoyance is the CTD's, especially after a cutscene.
    CTD's ?

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    CTD's ?
    CTD stands for conductivity, temperature, and depth, and refers to a package of electronic instruments that measure these properties. A CTD Rosette is lowered into the water to measure the salinity, temperature, depth and concentration of particles in the water column.

    http://oceanexplorer.noaa.gov/facts/ctd.html

    Yeah I don't know either.

  9. #9

Similar Threads

  1. Just Cause 3 Review Roundup
    By gr33nFIEND in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-12-2015, 11:17 AM
  2. Mad Max: Review Roundup
    By gr33nFIEND in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-09-2015, 12:16 AM
  3. Mafia, Mafia, Mafia, in browser !!! Town of Salem
    By hideinlight in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-03-2014, 12:21 AM
  4. R.U.S.E Review roundup
    By Tinman in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-09-2010, 11:45 AM
  5. Mafia II Review (MyGaming)
    By Tinman in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 24-08-2010, 01:35 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •