View Poll Results: Will you be participating in the Mygaming Secret Santa event this year

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ho Ho Ho!!! Merry Christmas, Please pick me for the festivities

21 91.30%
  • No, I am a Grinch and I do not/cannot participate

2 8.70%
Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast

Thread: MyGaming Secret Santa 2016

Quote Originally Posted by FarligOpptreden View Post
    Thanks to my SS! Some really great games you got me, much appreciated!

I'm having issues buying through Steam though, keeps saying that there was a problem initializing my transaction, or something along those lines. It doesn't matter what payment method I use...
    http://mygaming.co.za/forum/showthre...=1#post1291308

If you dont come right - try that

Woot! Thank you very much to my SS for the awesome games! I'm very happy.

And thanks to delivering them to me [MENTION=2530]Wyvern[/MENTION]!

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Woot! Thank you very much to my SS for the awesome games! I'm very happy.

And thanks to delivering them to me [MENTION=2530]Wyvern[/MENTION]!
    Do you know how close I was to stealing Dreamfall!

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Still no luck completing purchases. I keep getting the same damn error. Even tried on the app now, same thing. This is super frustrating, as there are other games I want to buy for myself (above those of my SS target) during the sale as well!

Edit: And wallet funds won't help, because I HAVE got funds in my wallet and I can't pay with it either!
    --~<0>~-- {type}DEV --~<0>~--

Still no luck completing purchases. I keep getting the same damn error. Even tried on the app now, same thing. This is super frustrating, as there are other games I want to buy for myself (above those of my SS target) during the sale as well!

Edit: And wallet funds won't help, because I HAVE got funds in my wallet and I can't pay with it either!
    Have you tried getting hold of Steam support ? I have had tickets in the past and the turn around time wasn't bad.

Ok that is officially very very very odd! Report it on steam?
    https://support.steampowered.com/kb_...Z-7934#purfail

Which one of those are you getting

Quote Originally Posted by B1nary View Post
    Have you tried getting hold of Steam support ? I have had tickets in the past and the turn around time wasn't bad.
    Tried through the app now (no access to the site at client) and the support only searches known issues, which can't even find the error I'm experiencing. I read up on this issue last night and there doesn't seem to be a concrete answer surrounding this specific issue.

My last resort is to create a new Steam account and gift the games from there.

Do you know how close I was to stealing Dreamfall!
    Haha sorry Wyv. My wife is very happy because she was thinking of buying the Dreamfall games to play over Christmas. I bought the first one now because like you said, I can't start playing at the second one.

If you want you can send me the money and I can buy them for you. It sucks that you are having problems.

Ok that is officially very very very odd! Report it on steam?
    https://support.steampowered.com/kb_...Z-7934#purfail

Which one of those are you getting
    None of those. I'm struggling with this:

https://steamcommunity.com/discussio...9106559667207/

I tried a couple of suggestions last night, but none worked. I tried doing the purchases on 2 different computers and on my phone, using the Steam client in normal, big screen, web and app formats paying with credit card or funds and I get the same result each time.

[MENTION=297]FarligOpptreden[/MENTION]

While you contact support I really don't mind buying the games for you. I'll earn eBucks in the process too.