View Poll Results: Will you be participating in the Mygaming Secret Santa event this year

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ho Ho Ho!!! Merry Christmas, Please pick me for the festivities

21 91.30%
  • No, I am a Grinch and I do not/cannot participate

2 8.70%
Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast

Thread: MyGaming Secret Santa 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    [MENTION=297]FarligOpptreden[/MENTION]

While you contact support I really don't mind buying the games for you. I'll earn eBucks in the process too.
    Thanks man, I'll really consider it if I don't make headway tonight or tomorrow.
    --~<0>~-- {type}DEV --~<0>~--

HA! I found the problem! One of the games I'm trying to buy for my target is on sale (obviously). I also have a coupon in my Steam inventory for the same game. Upon checking out my basket, Steam says that "The following coupons will be applied: n/a" with no option of changing anything there. The coupon states that it can't be used in conjunction with other discounts or sales, which is fine by me, but I don't have the option of choosing or changing anything around it. After then selecting to gift to a friend (or any other delivery method) it freaks out when reaching the payment screen. I decided to remove the one specific game from my cart, and presto! I could complete the purchase.

So, my SS target will have to wait until the sale is over so I can buy that one specific game.

Cool I'm glad you came right!

There's a GIF for that MetalSoup's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FarligOpptreden View Post
    HA! I found the problem! One of the games I'm trying to buy for my target is on sale (obviously). I also have a coupon in my Steam inventory for the same game. Upon checking out my basket, Steam says that "The following coupons will be applied: n/a" with no option of changing anything there. The coupon states that it can't be used in conjunction with other discounts or sales, which is fine by me, but I don't have the option of choosing or changing anything around it. After then selecting to gift to a friend (or any other delivery method) it freaks out when reaching the payment screen. I decided to remove the one specific game from my cart, and presto! I could complete the purchase.

So, my SS target will have to wait until the sale is over so I can buy that one specific game.
    You can give unwanted coupons to this bot. http://steamcommunity.com/id/TrashDump

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSoup View Post
    You can give unwanted coupons to this bot. http://steamcommunity.com/id/TrashDump
    Thanks, but I'd rather wait out the sale. The game in question is at 50% discount right now, whilst the coupon I have is at 75% discount... So I'll rather just buy it next week.

Thank you so much to whomever is my SS. I love the games you gave me!!! Homeworld is installing as we speak right now

Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    Thank you so much to whomever is my SS. I love the games you gave me!!! Homeworld is installing as we speak right now
    yay so glad you got it all!

Ok if [MENTION=6722]Kwaai[/MENTION] has friends on here, please send me a pm with their names.

Many thanks to my Secret Santa, I got 2 great games from my wishlist on Steam:

Rocket League & Farenheit: Indigo Prophecy remastered.

Quote Originally Posted by Fivel View Post
    Many thanks to my Secret Santa, I got 2 great games from my wishlist on Steam:

Rocket League & Farenheit: Indigo Prophecy remastered.
    Have you played the original Fahrenheit? I loved that game to bits!