View Poll Results: Will you be participating in the Mygaming Secret Santa event this year

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ho Ho Ho!!! Merry Christmas, Please pick me for the festivities

21 91.30%
  • No, I am a Grinch and I do not/cannot participate

2 8.70%
Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: MyGaming Secret Santa 2016

Sorry everyone, I really enjoyed being part of this last year and wish I could take part this year but under current financial circumstances (and upcoming kids school fees) I'm going to have to opt out. Hopefully I'll be able to participate next year!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthMol View Post
    Sorry everyone, I really enjoyed being part of this last year and wish I could take part this year but under current financial circumstances (and upcoming kids school fees) I'm going to have to opt out. Hopefully I'll be able to participate next year!
    That is fine, we understand that very well!

I'd like to join again please.
    --~<0>~-- {type}DEV --~<0>~--

I believe I might have a joke game we can send Oh...Sir!! The Insult Simulator
    Almighty legit one.

Steam: TechThief Battle.net: TechThief#2664 Uplay: CrzCop Origin: TechThief

Quote Originally Posted by FarligOpptreden View Post
    I'd like to join again please.
    Added - just send me a pm with your number and if you want a physical gift, steam gift or dont mind and what you wanna send

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    It's insane. I can't believe how quickly this year flew. And yet, this morning I was asked by my boss about when I did a certain something and it felt so long ago that I thought it was last year. Yet lo and behold I did it in May this year. Some things feel like forever, others like no time at all.
    Know the feeling bud. Work has been so manic this year, stuff I did last week feels like a year ago. 45 projects in one week will do that to your brain. T_T

You guys are making me feel so proud! Already 21 people involved (I am adding [MENTION=23109]Cappie[/MENTION] to that list even if he hasnt voted yet)

I have recieved his pm, [MENTION=6722]Kwaai[/MENTION] and [MENTION=297]FarligOpptreden[/MENTION] I still need your pm's or have you sent it to hammer? Also [MENTION=297]FarligOpptreden[/MENTION] if you have a moment please vote!

8 more people and we will have broken last years record for participants!

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    You guys are making me feel so proud! Already 21 people involved (I am adding [MENTION=23109]Cappie[/MENTION] to that list even if he hasnt voted yet)

I have recieved his pm, [MENTION=6722]Kwaai[/MENTION] and [MENTION=297]FarligOpptreden[/MENTION] I still need your pm's or have you sent it to hammer? Also [MENTION=297]FarligOpptreden[/MENTION] if you have a moment please vote!

8 more people and we will have broken last years record for participants!
    A bit busy at work, give me some time until tonight please. Also, I'm on Tapatalk 99.9999999% of the time, so I can't see polls.
    --~<0>~-- {type}DEV --~<0>~--

Quote Originally Posted by FarligOpptreden View Post
    A bit busy at work, give me some time until tonight please. Also, I'm on Tapatalk 99.9999999% of the time, so I can't see polls.
    You are forgiven - there is no rush Its just a mental note

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    [MENTION=23109]Cappie[/MENTION], just remember to vote on the poll for me please
    i vote [MENTION=2530]Wyvern[/MENTION] +1 she is bae at this point ... cause i have no clue where else to vote