Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: [MyGame] Game 5 Voting

Cool [MyGame] Game 5 Voting

Time sure flies when you are having fun. I can't believe it's November already! And with November comes a chance to vote for the last MyGame of the year.

MyGame 5 will be a big one over December and January. So ideally people should vote for games that will take 20+ hours to complete. The current Mygame, Grim Dawn will continue until the end of November.

For those who don't know: MyGame is like a book club for games. We get together and play a game during a specific time period. From the start to the finish. Sometimes there are awards that gets displayed on your profile. We also chat in the evenings while we play and it's a lot of fun. Buy it, play it, join our chats in the evenings, be happy and content with the world. The chats are optional though as long as you post in the MyGame threads.

Previous MyGames:
    [MyGame] Dark Souls
    [MyGame] Borderlands 2
    [MyGame] Psychonauts
    [MyGame] Grim Dawn

Voting will start now and continue until the 16th of November. We will start playing the chosen game on the 1st of December and play until the last day of January.

To vote, simply list in order of preference, the 3 games that you would like to be the next MyGame. You can change your vote as often as you want by editing your post up until the 16th when I'll post the winning game. This leads to tactical voting. If a game is leading that you don't want to play then change your vote to make a different game go into the lead.

Points work like this: 3 points for a game in the number 1 spot. 2 points for a game in the number 2 spot. 1 point for the game in the number 3 spot. The game with the most amount of points win.

You can pick any kind of game. Ideally the game should be able to be completed. And because it runs over December and January long games would be preferred. We can then go to a shorter one for February and March next year.

1. Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning
    2. Wasteland 2
    3. Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag
    Last edited by Solitude; 11-11-2016 at 08:39 AM.

1. Battlefield 1
    2. Battlefield 1
    3. Battlefield 1

Okay fine, maybe that's all I'll be doing, but let me give a good stab at this...

1. Assassins Creed 4:Black Flag (thanks for the idea Soli)
    2. BioShock Infinite
    3. Spec Ops: The Line

1. Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning
    2. Wasteland 2
    3. Assassin's Creed Rogue

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Wlad; 12-11-2016 at 11:41 AM.

Ha well I may just move Black Flag to my first choice then. I've been wanting to play it for ages.

I will have to think about it

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Ha well I may just move Black Flag to my first choice then. I've been wanting to play it for ages.
    I think I'm gonna do just that. Damnit [emoji14] I've finished Black Flag twice (and got far in another playthrough) but I'd play it again in a heartbeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Wlad View Post
    I think I'm gonna do just that. Damnit [emoji14] I've finished Black Flag twice (and got far in another playthrough) but I'd play it again in a heartbeat.
    Plus Black Flag is such a great summer game to play. The sea faring, the sun soaked beaches. the tropical islands to explore, adventure, danger, sea shanties. It has it all. It is the perfect summer game.

#TeamAssassinsCreed

How about Alien: Isolation

1. Witcher 2
    2. Spec ops: The Line (surely this needs to be played, its even been free so many times i have at least 1 spare copy)
    3. Alien: Isolation

EDIT: Lol [MENTION=559]PythonFSi[/MENTION], same wavelength