Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Call of Duty Infinite Warfare + Modern Warfare Remaster Thread

Default Official Call of Duty Infinite Warfare + Modern Warfare Remaster Thread

After my lovely experience with BF1 (Still no local servers..so fuck you EA/Dice).
    I decided to refund BF1 and grab the Legacy Edition of COD.

R100 more than BF1 while offering a HUGE amount of content.

For the guys that ordered hard copies of the Legacy Edition, be aware that the COD MW Remaster is only downloadable. The hard copy only comes with the install files for infinite warfare.

I'll be playing on pc/steam as always.
    Last edited by The Joker; 04-11-2016 at 10:14 AM.
    Eat - Sleep - Overclock - Repeat

I've also given BF1 a pass and have been thinking of perhaps rather getting COD this time around.

Are there definitely local servers for COD? Also, where can I get it for the cheapest price? I have seen the prices and they make me cry.

Have reservations about paying 1k for a game but this intrigues me more than Battlefield does!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Blazzok View Post
    I've also given BF1 a pass and have been thinking of perhaps rather getting COD this time around.

Are there definitely local servers for COD? Also, where can I get it for the cheapest price? I have seen the prices and they make me cry.
    As far as I know they're using the same setup they did for BO3. Although not ideal, it's fine. Never had latency issues with BO3.

Quote Originally Posted by StrontiumDog View Post
    Have reservations about paying 1k for a game but this intrigues me more than Battlefield does!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Well for one thing it definitely has far more content than BF1.

I'll post my thoughts a little bit later.

Quote Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
    As far as I know they're using the same setup they did for BO3. Although not ideal, it's fine. Never had latency issues with BO3.
    What setup did they use with BO3? I haven't played a COD game since vanilla Modern Warfare.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazzok View Post
    What setup did they use with BO3? I haven't played a COD game since vanilla Modern Warfare.
    They claimed they used a mixture of dedicated and p2p, how true that is, I'm not sure. It was fine though, never had issues with latency. Almost always 30-40ms.

Any news on if we have local servers or anything for the CoD remastered? After BF1 I want a new FPS to play but it has to be on local servers

Almost got this on Friday but decided to see how far my patience can go with BF1 and EA/Dice's dumbest fucking idea ever to not give us local servers......called CNA today to tell them ill be there tomorrow to fight for my refund based on the fact that I purchased a half working product, lets see if I win this or not, if I do then ill be getting COD tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by XPS View Post
    Almost got this on Friday but decided to see how far my patience can go with BF1 and EA/Dice's dumbest fucking idea ever to not give us local servers......called CNA today to tell them ill be there tomorrow to fight for my refund based on the fact that I purchased a half working product, lets see if I win this or not, if I do then ill be getting COD tomorrow
    If there was a CDKEY with your purchase, and it was used, goodluck getting your moneyback.
    4690k @4.5ghz |CM SEIDON 120V PLUS |CM HAF 932 |ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer | 16GB DDR3 | 2x Saphire RX480 Nitro+ OC| 2x256GB SSD RAID0 | 850w Corsair PSU

Quote Originally Posted by XPS View Post
    I wish you good luck! It's been opened and if it is on PC and has been registered. CNA does not have to give you a refund. You will have to contact the supplier or EA directly. With regards to that, I doubt they will be forthcoming, there is nothing wrong with the product. Server hosting was never promised as part of the deal.