Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: The most evil game you have played?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    bradbear117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Eastern Cape, about 70meters from the ocean
    Posts
    1,978

    Default The most evil game you have played?

    Last week I was keen for some violent hack n slash action so I thought I would finally try and beat
    Dante's Inferno. After a few plays it started bumming me out haha. Its so damn evil, which makes sense-fighting through hell
    and all but damn...I wonder if any of the devs were affected by it? staring at the content for years would have really been kak for me haha.
    The story is quite interesting but flip its a bad one for the character, combat is also fantastic. I would love to see Dante vs Kratos or something

    Whats the evilest game you know of? So I know to avoid

  2. #2

    Default

    the game of life man. that is all. just life.

  3. #3

    Default

    Doom!

    Doom 2016 is harsh. From a Christian point of view it is rather evil (much like Doom 1 & 2), but it's not satanic and it really is just a caveat to the gameplay and someone's art style. I don't shit on it or hate it, just have to look past it. But it would be a bummer to miss out on a fantastic game just because you're afraid of pentagrams and demons.

  4. #4
    Party time! Excellent! MalicE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The mother city
    Posts
    16,745

    Default

    Clive Barker's Undying
    Clive Barker's Jericho

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MalicE View Post
    Clive Barker's Undying
    Clive Barker's Jericho
    Amen to these

  6. #6

  7. #7
    Thread Killer MKII The Joker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Hardware Section
    Posts
    10,600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    It's not out yet but have a look at this:

    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...y?ref=category
    Been following this since I saw a vid on it not too long ago...
    I can see this getting a R rating and being banned from sale in a lot of countries.
    Eat - Sleep - Overclock - Repeat

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
    Been following this since I saw a vid on it not too long ago...
    I can see this getting a R rating and being banned from sale in a lot of countries.
    I wanted to back it but it just costs too much for a game that's only 7 hours long and may or may not be good.

  9. #9

    Default

    I kinda like those dark games, though not evil, but certainly dark was Condemned Criminal Origins. That game builds tension in those dark corridors.
    Doom, esp the last two versions, Doom 3 and DooM 2016. I've always wondered why Christians would be against them, I mean you kick demon ass. I consider myself a Christian, although with issue's...anyway, love the DooM series.

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    I wanted to back it but it just costs too much for a game that's only 7 hours long and may or may not be good.
    The Early bird kickstarter is $25, thats around R355. That imho isnt bad at all. taking into consideration the prices we pay racently for games, many with around that amount of game time and the bigger one, its a game being developed not by some AAA studio with many $ available. Also, its something fresh, not many a game like this.
    I am seriously considering supporting it....but yeah, how good will it be...reviews first maybe?

    Another game I am so looking forward to is, SCORN. Damn its looks great!

    I like kicking evil ass, I cant play a game where I am the evil person/presence, just doesnt gell with me.

    Quote Originally Posted by snowbeast View Post
    On a serious note, who remembers the first heretic.
    One of the starting points of my addiction...evil BASTARDS!

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bradbear117 View Post
    Last week I was keen for some violent hack n slash action so I thought I would finally try and beat
    Dante's Inferno. After a few plays it started bumming me out haha. Its so damn evil, which makes sense-fighting through hell
    and all but damn...I wonder if any of the devs were affected by it? staring at the content for years would have really been kak for me haha.
    The story is quite interesting but flip its a bad one for the character, combat is also fantastic. I would love to see Dante vs Kratos or something

    Whats the evilest game you know of? So I know to avoid
    Surprisingly it ends differently for Dante in the comedic epic, as opposed to how it ends in the game.

Similar Threads

  1. What is the first PC Game you ever played?
    By Xiphan in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 16-02-2014, 07:32 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 25-09-2012, 12:17 AM
  3. Your very first game you played :)
    By Necuno in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 26-04-2012, 07:51 AM
  4. Best Game I Ever Played
    By Cobalt in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 13-09-2011, 02:44 PM
  5. what is the best rpg game that can be played co-op
    By .:F.P.S:.ZNiP3R in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 17-04-2009, 09:43 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •