Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast

Thread: [MyGame] Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge
    Awards MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 7: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Nemesis of the Uruk-hai. MyGame Challenge 5: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Faced down the Tuatha Deohn and unravelled the mysteries of Fate. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse.

Looks like I am on my way to the final battle of finality, or so I think.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 7: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Nemesis of the Uruk-hai. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 5: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Faced down the Tuatha Deohn and unravelled the mysteries of Fate. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse.

I decided I need to do the scholia arcana side quest ASAP as i'm a mage and all. so i'm busy speeding through that. dunno how much more of the main quest is left, i should still be on track to finish with time to spare. but (like grim dawn) its gonna take a while to 100% it I'm afraid.

Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Geez, I forgot about this! I think I've only put in an hour :|

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. Threadkiller - Got the last word in.

I still have just over 2 weeks for completion. Not sure I'll make it. Going to try though...
    My Greatest Fear? Being alone with me!

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 7: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Nemesis of the Uruk-hai. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 5: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Faced down the Tuatha Deohn and unravelled the mysteries of Fate. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse.

So I killed the Balar thing....that was anti-climatic...or I'm OP as I my meteor 1-shotted him. Couldve sworn I chose hard difficulty at start of the game

Mentioned
    594 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 - They're weak to bullets, minion! MyGame Challenge 1: Dark Souls - Achievement Unlocked: You Died. Lots of times. But you somehow finished the game.

Quote Originally Posted by mottamort View Post
    So I killed the Balar thing....that was anti-climatic...or I'm OP as I my meteor 1-shotted him. Couldve sworn I chose hard difficulty at start of the game
    Does that mean you finished the game? I'll never remember who you fight at the end.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Does that mean you finished the game? I'll never remember who you fight at the end.
    I don't believe so, no. I've only now gotten onto the right side of the map

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 3: Psychonauts - Completed their Basic Braining. (Achievement Unlocked: Did not let the Circus drive them insane.) Threadkiller - Got the last word in.
    Trophies Leaving a mark

meteor is OP AF

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Oh my gosh! I dont even know why I still try to participate in My Game every time! I suck at it!

I am finally back from travels, holiday and have just recovered from a hectic first few days back at work. Is there still time to catch up and finish the main quest this month?

Finally Have An Avatar And Signature! Kwaai's Avatar
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 7: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Nemesis of the Uruk-hai. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 5: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Faced down the Tuatha Deohn and unravelled the mysteries of Fate. Balls of Steel - Community-selected custom user title.

I'd assume you've done many side quests and so on and are a really high level, since I passed that fight long before getting meteor