Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: MyGaming Brute Force Competition 2017

Firstly... I would just like to thank all of my fans for following me through this grueling competition... It really took its toll on me early on, and i think that showed... But through great perseverance, and sheer dedication, I managed to make it to the 3 week mark. This is definitely the highlight of my My Gaming career, and I feel that i truly reached a pinnacle in forum etiquette through out those 3 weeks.

Secondly... To my loving family... I couldnt have done this without you... Your constant support at my back, was truly the wind in my sails, propelling me to the 3 week mark like nothing else could. I know it was hardest on you. The time and energy i put into reaching the 3 weeks was time i could have spent on growing our personal relationships, and although we can never get that time back, i feel that we are stronger for it now going forward!

And finally... To all the motherfuckers that kept this up for as long as you did... I salute you gentlemen... Seriously great efforts from the 3 finalists especially, [MENTION=1487]Crzwaco[/MENTION] [MENTION=2399]czc[/MENTION] [MENTION=3505]DarthMol[/MENTION] you guys have put in the time throughout the year, and im sure i speak for the majority of people on the forum when I say we really appreciated the content you guys generated, the time you took to keep active on the forum.

"I shave my arms so I'm more aerodynamic in a fight" Wlad 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    [MENTION=1487]Crzwaco[/MENTION] [MENTION=2399]czc[/MENTION] [MENTION=3505]DarthMol[/MENTION]

You guys all made it!

This is the last week! And none of you can fail anymore. Well done all of you!

[MENTION=20]Solitude[/MENTION] [MENTION=17]MetalSoup[/MENTION] [MENTION=4071]BeoTeK[/MENTION] [MENTION=9789]DieGrootHammer[/MENTION] [MENTION=3505]DarthMol[/MENTION] [MENTION=6280]Blazzok[/MENTION]
    (and [MENTION=13244]Tom[/MENTION] (I already have your moneys))
    Get your money ready!

[MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION] you can do the draw already if you want. I'm away next week.
    Thank you!

It's been a good comp and I have enjoyed many of the threads that have been created as a result of the competition. Since I have won the prize 2 years in a row I am quite happy to bow out of the competition to give [MENTION=1487]Crzwaco[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2399]czc[/MENTION] an equal opportunity at winning the prize. I primarily participated to provide some competition for those participating rather than going for the prize.

Awesome

Well just want to say thanks for sticking by me even through some really bad threads

Also thanks [MENTION=3505]DarthMol[/MENTION]
    Evil meet my Sword. Sword, meet Evil!

Awesome speech [MENTION=13244]Tom[/MENTION]

I must say this was an interesting experience. Sometimes I managed more than one thread a week and other times I really struggled. It was also quite hit and miss with what got more discussion going. I think the lesson here is that with quantity you will eventually find some quality.
    T A N S T A A F L

Quote Originally Posted by czc View Post
    Awesome speech [MENTION=13244]Tom[/MENTION]

I must say this was an interesting experience. Sometimes I managed more than one thread a week and other times I really struggled. It was also quite hit and miss with what got more discussion going. I think the lesson here is that with quantity you will eventually find some quality.
    Haha I know right some thread I think this is not worth it and make it and boom it takes off next one think this is huge and only a few comments

Hi [MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION]

Please remember to pick a winner!

By the power vested in me by Random.org the winner is...
    [MENTION=2399]czc[/MENTION]!

Congrats!
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Congrats Crusader

Congrats [MENTION=2399]czc[/MENTION]! And thank you [MENTION=3505]DarthMol[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1487]Crzwaco[/MENTION]! You guys did great!
    [MENTION=2399]czc[/MENTION] can you please send your bank details to
    [MENTION=20]Solitude[/MENTION] - R200 [MENTION=17]MetalSoup[/MENTION] - R200 [MENTION=4071]BeoTeK[/MENTION] - R200 [MENTION=9789]DieGrootHammer[/MENTION] - R200 [MENTION=3505]DarthMol[/MENTION] - R100 [MENTION=6280]Blazzok[/MENTION] - R200
    but not [MENTION=13244]Tom[/MENTION] - R200 since he already paid his money to me. But I still mention him here because of his contribution.

congrats crz, lekker little xmas surprise for you ;-)

PM me