Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 183

Thread: MyGaming Brute Force Competition 2017

  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Also everyone's been so kind in donating. Do note that you don't have to donate to participate. The more participants the better.
    Let's just hope the donations, and as such the pool, spur participants.

  2. #12

    Default

    I really hope we get some entries this week. Everyone with over 100 posts are welcome. You have a chance to win R800!

  3. #13

    Default

    I'll join in and defend my title

    I can contribute R100 to the prize pool.

  4. #14
    Thread Killer Mk VIII czc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Between Kensington and The Vale
    Posts
    15,723

    Default

    I'll join in too.
    T A N S T A A F L

  5. #15

    Default

    Yay the competition is on!! So [MENTION=20]Solitude[/MENTION], PM us details on how you want the contributions to be paid.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarthMol View Post
    I'll join in and defend my title

    I can contribute R100 to the prize pool.
    Quote Originally Posted by czc View Post
    I'll join in too.
    Yay! I'm glad to see you guys on board! And thanks for the contribution DarthMol!

    Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    Yay the competition is on!! So [MENTION=20]Solitude[/MENTION], PM us details on how you want the contributions to be paid.
    I'm thinking that we can all pay the winner when the time comes. What do you guys think? That way the money can continue working for you until the day comes.

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    I'm thinking that we can all pay the winner when the time comes. What do you guys think? That way the money can continue working for you until the day comes.
    Sounds good to me.

  8. #18
    Thread Killer Mk VIII czc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Between Kensington and The Vale
    Posts
    15,723

    Default

    So where are all the other people that competed last year?

    Anyone else going to join in? [MENTION=12607]mottamort[/MENTION] [MENTION=16362]Flex[/MENTION] [MENTION=14824]Donisia[/MENTION] [MENTION=6410]Jaco Smit[/MENTION] [MENTION=1487]Crzwaco[/MENTION]
    T A N S T A A F L

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Yay! I'm glad to see you guys on board! And thanks for the contribution DarthMol!



    I'm thinking that we can all pay the winner when the time comes. What do you guys think? That way the money can continue working for you until the day comes.
    That works for me as well. Just need to be reminded of this by the end, otherwise I'm gonna forget

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by czc View Post
    So where are all the other people that competed last year?

    Anyone else going to join in? [MENTION=12607]mottamort[/MENTION] [MENTION=16362]Flex[/MENTION] [MENTION=14824]Donisia[/MENTION] [MENTION=6410]Jaco Smit[/MENTION] [MENTION=1487]Crzwaco[/MENTION]
    Here I am! Oh, it's the one thread per week one again?
    GOD's NOT DEAD
    Genesis Mining code for discount SkRX43 | Hashflare.io code for discount 13C8CD09

Similar Threads

  1. MyGaming Most hyped game for 2017
    By Avatar in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-12-2016, 10:10 AM
  2. MyGaming Most Hyped Game for 2017 Nominations
    By Solitude in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-12-2016, 06:57 PM
  3. MyGaming Brute Force Competition 2016
    By Solitude in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 185
    Last Post: 31-08-2016, 09:28 AM
  4. MyGaming Brute Force Competition
    By Solitude in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 259
    Last Post: 27-11-2015, 09:47 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 14-11-2015, 02:20 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •