Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: MyGaming Brute Force Competition 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Jaco Smit View Post
    Here I am! Oh, it's the one thread per week one again?
    Correct.

Here I am! Oh, it's the one thread per week one again?
    Yep. Plus it's a little bit easier because you now get 3 strikes before you are out. Will you enter this year?

I will also contribute R200 to the pool, but I won't take part. I am just too damn busy at work, I barely get time to browse MyGaming, nevermind post. I won't kid myself, I know I won't be able to keep up (I might change my mind closer to the cut off date, but for now I am out).

Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    Correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Yep. Plus it's a little bit easier because you now get 3 strikes before you are out. Will you enter this year?
    Ah, lets do it! Although I have to admit my creative levels are quite down at the moment.
    GOD's NOT DEAD
    Genesis Mining code for discount SkRX43 | Hashflare.io code for discount 13C8CD09

Quote Originally Posted by Blazzok View Post
    I will also contribute R200 to the pool, but I won't take part. I am just too damn busy at work, I barely get time to browse MyGaming, nevermind post. I won't kid myself, I know I won't be able to keep up (I might change my mind closer to the cut off date, but for now I am out).
    Yay thanks for the contribution Blazzok! It's only one thread a week. A quick one on a Friday morning before work. Come join us. You know you want to.

Ah, lets do it! Although I have to admit my creative levels are quite down at the moment.
    Awesome! Thanks for joining! It's just the thing to spark those creative juices again.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Yay thanks for the contribution Blazzok! It's only one thread a week. A quick one on a Friday morning before work. Come join us. You know you want to.
    Oh you sneaky person you..

Also, 200 + 200 + 200 + 200 + 100 does not 800 make (now I'm just being pedantic).

Current Prize Pool: R800
    Sponsors:
    Solitude - R200
    MetalSoup - R200
    BeoTeK - R200
    DieGrootHammer - R200
    DarthMol - R100

Quote Originally Posted by Blazzok View Post
    Oh you sneaky person you..

Also, 200 + 200 + 200 + 200 + 100 does not 800 make (now I'm just being pedantic).

Current Prize Pool: R800
    Sponsors:
    Solitude - R200
    MetalSoup - R200
    BeoTeK - R200
    DieGrootHammer - R200
    DarthMol - R100
    Haha I changed that before you posted. I just haven't added DarthMol's contribution yet.

I will have to contribute when I get a raise later on in the year.

Planning to complete my MCSA and MCSE this year (after going without it for 19 complete years in IT, Nov 2017 will mark my double (paid) decade in IT!!!, now I feel old). My future plans and career growth depends on this so expect a lot of this and only gaming over weekends or holidays.

In other news... Ghost Recon launches on 7 March!
    GOD's NOT DEAD
    Genesis Mining code for discount SkRX43 | Hashflare.io code for discount 13C8CD09

I will have to contribute when I get a raise later on in the year.

Planning to complete my MCSA and MCSE this year (after going without it for 19 complete years in IT, Nov 2017 will mark my double (paid) decade in IT!!!, now I feel old). My future plans and career growth depends on this so expect a lot of this and only gaming over weekends or holidays.

In other news... Ghost Recon launches on 7 March!
    You really needn't contribute. I'm very surprised that there's that many contributions already. Good luck with the studies!

Sure count me in will try my best.
    Evil meet my Sword. Sword, meet Evil!