Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: MyGaming Brute Force Competition 2017

[MENTION=20]Solitude[/MENTION] is there a place we can see the outline of what parameters we need to meet etc? I could get my "thread captain" hat on and start a little party...

Whats the prize money at? Would you like a donation of R200.00 towards the prize pool?

"I shave my arms so I'm more aerodynamic in a fight" Wlad 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    [MENTION=20]Solitude[/MENTION] is there a place we can see the outline of what parameters we need to meet etc? I could get my "thread captain" hat on and start a little party...

Whats the prize money at? Would you like a donation of R200.00 towards the prize pool?
    Hi Tom

All the details are in the first post of this thread.

Another donation would be awesome! I can't believe that everyone's so generous. Are you sure? The prize pool is already at R1100.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Hi Tom

All the details are in the first post of this thread.

Another donation would be awesome! I can't believe that everyone's so generous. Are you sure? The prize pool is already at R1100.
    Cool i shall try and partake, but i will gladly make a donation to the cause ;-)

"I shave my arms so I'm more aerodynamic in a fight" Wlad 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Cool i shall try and partake, but i will gladly make a donation to the cause ;-)
    Awesome, thank you very much! Glad to see you on board.

There's probably more people back today. We can do with more entries. It costs nothing and you have a chance of winning a nice cash prize. Details in the first post.

I wish I could, but all the stuff I wanna create someone always preempts me :P SO I will leave it to you!

[MENTION=20]Solitude[/MENTION] [MENTION=17]MetalSoup[/MENTION] [MENTION=4071]BeoTeK[/MENTION] [MENTION=9789]DieGrootHammer[/MENTION] [MENTION=3505]DarthMol[/MENTION] [MENTION=2399]czc[/MENTION] [MENTION=6410]Jaco Smit[/MENTION] [MENTION=1487]Crzwaco[/MENTION] [MENTION=6280]Blazzok[/MENTION] [MENTION=13244]Tom[/MENTION]

Remember that this competition starts today. One new thread by Sunday, every week if possible. Good luck all of you!

Oh crap, I wasn't ready!
    GOD's NOT DEAD
    Genesis Mining code for discount SkRX43 | Hashflare.io code for discount 13C8CD09

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    [MENTION=20]Solitude[/MENTION] [MENTION=17]MetalSoup[/MENTION] [MENTION=4071]BeoTeK[/MENTION] [MENTION=9789]DieGrootHammer[/MENTION] [MENTION=3505]DarthMol[/MENTION] [MENTION=2399]czc[/MENTION] [MENTION=6410]Jaco Smit[/MENTION] [MENTION=1487]Crzwaco[/MENTION] [MENTION=6280]Blazzok[/MENTION] [MENTION=13244]Tom[/MENTION]

Remember that this competition starts today. One new thread by Sunday, every week if possible. Good luck all of you!
    Thanks for the reminder, I hadn't forgotten it started this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaco Smit View Post
    Oh crap, I wasn't ready!
    It'll be quick and easy.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthMol View Post
    Thanks for the reminder, I hadn't forgotten it started this week.
    I almost forgot!