Firstly... I would just like to thank all of my fans for following me through this grueling competition... It really took its toll on me early on, and i think that showed... But through great perseverance, and sheer dedication, I managed to make it to the 3 week mark. This is definitely the highlight of my My Gaming career, and I feel that i truly reached a pinnacle in forum etiquette through out those 3 weeks.

Secondly... To my loving family... I couldnt have done this without you... Your constant support at my back, was truly the wind in my sails, propelling me to the 3 week mark like nothing else could. I know it was hardest on you. The time and energy i put into reaching the 3 weeks was time i could have spent on growing our personal relationships, and although we can never get that time back, i feel that we are stronger for it now going forward!

And finally... To all the motherfuckers that kept this up for as long as you did... I salute you gentlemen... Seriously great efforts from the 3 finalists especially, @Crzwaco @czc @DarthMol you guys have put in the time throughout the year, and im sure i speak for the majority of people on the forum when I say we really appreciated the content you guys generated, the time you took to keep active on the forum.