Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Superbru 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Ugh, I made my picks and transfers on Wednesday. Really shooting myself in the foot. I had a terrible stressful day and thought the rugby starts on Thursday this week. Quickly wanted to get the picks and things done with.

So Thursday came and went and I realised that the rugby only starts today. And now I've got a player who isn't playing in my fantasy team and my original kicker is picked at fullback instead of flyhalf so I don't know if he'll be doing the place kicking.
    Did you lock your picks already? Otherwise you can repick until 30mins before the game starts I believe. Or is fantasy different?

Quote Originally Posted by Blazzok View Post
    Did you lock your picks already? Otherwise you can repick until 30mins before the game starts I believe. Or is fantasy different?
    Unfortunately with fantasy you get 4 transfers a week and they are permanent.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Unfortunately with fantasy you get 4 transfers a week and they are permanent.

Best of luck Soli.

Once again, the current format of Super Rugby (or Superugby as they tend to write it) is just silly. It is so hard to keep track. One week there is a game on Thursday, the next week or two there is nothing. And if you are really busy (as you have been) then you don't have time to check and make sure, you just make picks/transfers and go.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazzok View Post

Best of luck Soli.

Once again, the current format of Super Rugby (or Superugby as they tend to write it) is just silly. It is so hard to keep track. One week there is a game on Thursday, the next week or two there is nothing. And if you are really busy (as you have been) then you don't have time to check and make sure, you just make picks/transfers and go.
    I really don't like the games on Thursdays. But, I must concentrate! It's a really silly mistake on my side. Even if I get tired and stressed I must still make sure about what I'm doing. Hopefully my team will still kick ass.

Managed 7/8 games correct, but didn't do so well with MP's. So I actually dropped 1 spot to 9th in the MyGaming Predictor.

I climbed 40 spots on the Mygaming grp which is a good sign got all the games correct and 2 spot on. Hopefully this trend continues

Short notice but I created a pool for IPL Predictor. Unfortunately I'm experiencing problems sending out emails or linking the pool to the club. If you search for it you'll find it.

Superbru is busy looking into it. They will also create a Masters pool for me.

Will hopefully send out emails soon.

Invitations have been sent out! Will add links here later.

IPL Predictor
    IPL Fantasy
    Masters Golf

Im up for the ipl for this year just a shame 4 of the SA players arent playing.

The "All Things Sport" thread is buried too deep, so I'm going to use this one

Good weekend of rugby for some, horrible weekend for others. The Stormers vs Chiefs game was really good to watch, top notch rugby from both sides. I'm sure we wouldn't have won had we been playing on the home turf of the Chiefs; time will tell I guess.
    I wonder which 2 SA teams will be getting the axe. The Kings most likely, the 2nd team is a bit harder to judge.

Hamilton won the Chinese F1, I'm sure [MENTION=2530]Wyvern[/MENTION] is ecstatic /s

And then the Blitzboks stuffed up the Hong Kong 7's final, it was a really poor showing by them.