Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Superbru 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Blazzok View Post
    The "All Things Sport" thread is buried too deep, so I'm going to use this one

Good weekend of rugby for some, horrible weekend for others. The Stormers vs Chiefs game was really good to watch, top notch rugby from both sides. I'm sure we wouldn't have won had we been playing on the home turf of the Chiefs; time will tell I guess.
    I wonder which 2 SA teams will be getting the axe. The Kings most likely, the 2nd team is a bit harder to judge.

Hamilton won the Chinese F1, I'm sure <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
    @<b><a href="https://mygaming.co.za/forum/member.php?u=2530" target="_blank">Wyvern</a></b>
    <!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> is ecstatic /s

And then the Blitzboks stuffed up the Hong Kong 7's final, it was a really poor showing by them.
    Hahaha I am extactic, did you not see the pass Vettel did? And then Max is slowly but surely becoming another favourite of mine. . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Hahaha I am extactic, did you not see the pass Vettel did? And then Max is slowly but surely becoming another favourite of mine. . . .
    Hehe no, I didn't watch the F1. I only saw afterwards that Hamildouche (my pet name for him) won the race.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazzok View Post
    Hehe no, I didn't watch the F1. I only saw afterwards that Hamildouche (my pet name for him) won the race.
    It was an almost good race, I did fall asleep towards the end

Guess ill have to do something to get that thread of mine up here again then.

So, the competition is getting to the later stages, how are everyone doing on Superbru? I had a crappy weekend. I missed the first pick, and while I got the others correct, I was way off with the points difference so overall didn't do to well. Still sitting in a comfortable 36, but I lost like 16 bloody positions on the leaderboard this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    So, the competition is getting to the later stages, how are everyone doing on Superbru? I had a crappy weekend. I missed the first pick, and while I got the others correct, I was way off with the points difference so overall didn't do to well. Still sitting in a comfortable 36, but I lost like 16 bloody positions on the leaderboard this weekend.
    My predictor is doing really badly but I'm 14th in the world in Fantasy. I'm gunning for first place.

So, how is it going with the Superbru? Strangely, I'm playing in a family and friends pool as well. I got the yellow cap yet again in that pool to push me to 2nd. But the MyGaming pool seems too difficult to get into the top 20. At least I've moved up to 21st. Some bloody strong competition we've got in that pool.

Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    So, how is it going with the Superbru? Strangely, I'm playing in a family and friends pool as well. I got the yellow cap yet again in that pool to push me to 2nd. But the MyGaming pool seems too difficult to get into the top 20. At least I've moved up to 21st. Some bloody strong competition we've got in that pool.
    With Superbru Fantasy I was 12th in the world before this weekend and SuperStars I was 22nd or around there in the world. Predictor have been crazy bad though! And yesterday I missed my F1 picks because we had no power and my cellphone battery was dead.

Thanks for the Currie Cup Pool [MENTION=2121]McT[/MENTION]! I didn't even realise it's starting so soon already.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Thanks for the Currie Cup Pool [MENTION=2121]McT[/MENTION]! I didn't even realise it's starting so soon already.
    I myself was quite surprised getting the emails yesterday. can't believe its that time of the year already.