Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Short Films

Default Short Films

Will edit when I am back but check out this out so long.
    Evil meet my Sword. Sword, meet Evil!

Wow... Great short film! Seriously well put together!

I studied 3D Animation, so this is quite close to home for me... I once watched a short film about a man planting a seed, and the rest of the world is like a wasteland... Can anyone tell me what this was called? On of the greatest animated short films iv ever seen...

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post

I studied 3D Animation, so this is quite close to home for me... I once watched a short film about a man planting a seed, and the rest of the world is like a wasteland... Can anyone tell me what this was called? On of the greatest animated short films iv ever seen...
    Wow I remember that one but for the life of me can't remember its name. Was it not done by Pixar?

Quote Originally Posted by Crzwaco View Post
    Wow I remember that one but for the life of me can't remember its name. Was it not done by Pixar?
    I cant remember! I dont think it was pixar but could have been... And iv tried googling like everything i can remember...

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post

I remember something like that called "Delivery" I think. Not sure if it's the one you're thinking about. An old man receives a box that is actually the world around him. He reaches into the box and takes out the factories near his house, when they come out the box they're very small. Then he takes a flower out from his flowerbox and puts it into the box, resulting in a gargantuan flower being planted by his house.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthMol View Post
    I remember something like that called "Delivery" I think. Not sure if it's the one you're thinking about. An old man receives a box that is actually the world around him. He reaches into the box and takes out the factories near his house, when they come out the box they're very small. Then he takes a flower out from his flowerbox and puts it into the box, resulting in a gargantuan flower being planted by his house.
    YES MAN!!!! THANK YOU!!!

Glad I could be of assistance

The Chase

http://vimeo.com/38247727

This has a great ending.

Stopmotion Junk Head.