Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: [MyGame] Spec Ops: The Line

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 - They're weak to bullets, minion! MyGame Challenge 1: Dark Souls - Achievement Unlocked: You Died. Lots of times. But you somehow finished the game.

And I'm done! Went for a different ending than the last time. So good!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 3: Psychonauts - Completed their Basic Braining. (Achievement Unlocked: Did not let the Circus drive them insane.)

If anybody is interested, I'm uploading surround screenshots (6000x1080) as I progress to my Steam Profile.
    I'm going pretty slowly, though, 'cause time and things.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mister_44/screenshots/
    One day, I'll grow up and become responsible.
    Probably not today.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete.

Well, there goes my MyGame. I can't even get the game started up. The moment it reaches the menu, it freezes my computer to the point that I have to hard reset. Well, see you all in April then.

EDIT: Also tried some fixes recommended online, but none of them work. When starting up the game in forced window mode, I can see that it even crashes Steam.
    Last edited by FarligOpptreden; 05-02-2017 at 06:39 PM.
    --~<0>~-- {type}DEV --~<0>~--

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. Threadkiller - Got the last word in.

KB + Mouse or Controller

What's your preference here?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 - They're weak to bullets, minion! MyGame Challenge 1: Dark Souls - Achievement Unlocked: You Died. Lots of times. But you somehow finished the game.

Quote Originally Posted by FarligOpptreden View Post
    Well, there goes my MyGame. I can't even get the game started up. The moment it reaches the menu, it freezes my computer to the point that I have to hard reset. Well, see you all in April then.

EDIT: Also tried some fixes recommended online, but none of them work. When starting up the game in forced window mode, I can see that it even crashes Steam.
    Aw no man! It's so weird that you guys have problems with the game. I played it the first time on an AMD card and now again on an nVidia card and haven't experienced any problems whatsoever. It's such a good game. It sucks that you can't play it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hagan View Post
    KB + Mouse or Controller

What's your preference here?
    Definitely mouse and kb. Ammo is limited and you need to go for headshots constantly.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 7: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Nemesis of the Uruk-hai. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 5: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Faced down the Tuatha Deohn and unravelled the mysteries of Fate. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse.

Right. So finished on Suicide. Next run will be FUBAR, and then I may need to play on easiest to get the last of the annoying achieves (go 3 chapters without death or restart, those sort of ones).

Should be an easy 100% achieve, noone has any excuses

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

@MalicE , I believe you finished it too?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Aw no man! It's so weird that you guys have problems with the game. I played it the first time on an AMD card and now again on an nVidia card and haven't experienced any problems whatsoever. It's such a good game. It sucks that you can't play it.
    I played it up until halfway a year or so ago on my desktop with an AMD card. Desktop is still in for motherboard replacement, so I can't play it on that either. Besides, I can only play with a controller on my desktop and, seeing as the game needs a fairly high degree of accuracy, I don't want to spoil it by not using a keyboard and mouse. So looks like I won't be finishing this easy MyGame after all.

EDIT: Finally got it working! Yay! Played up until Chapter 2 and now I'm done for the weekend and week. Will continue next weekend.
    Last edited by FarligOpptreden; 05-02-2017 at 10:30 PM.
    --~<0>~-- {type}DEV --~<0>~--

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 3: Psychonauts - Completed their Basic Braining. (Achievement Unlocked: Did not let the Circus drive them insane.) Threadkiller - Got the last word in.
    Trophies Leaving a mark

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    @MalicE , I believe you finished it too?
    Correct, on all 4 endings

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Quote Originally Posted by FarligOpptreden View Post
    EDIT: Finally got it working! Yay! Played up until Chapter 2 and now I'm done for the weekend and week. Will continue next weekend.
    Yay!