Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: My Twitch & My YouTube Gaming LIVE Streams

Quote Originally Posted by Kwaai View Post
    I checked out the stream briefly last night, it wasn't smooth. Although I don't know if that was on my side or yours.
    Thanks for that - it's definitely not your side.
    I had an average of 18.7% dropped frames rate last night - I've spoken to RSAWEB about it and they are "Investigating" the issue.

I just played DiRT Rally now to basically test a few things and when I watched back the stream there was no issues for 5 minutes which is surprisingly awesome.

Finally Have An Avatar And Signature! Kwaai's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by medicnick83 View Post
    Thanks for that - it's definitely not your side.
    I had an average of 18.7% dropped frames rate last night - I've spoken to RSAWEB about it and they are "Investigating" the issue.

I just played DiRT Rally now to basically test a few things and when I watched back the stream there was no issues for 5 minutes which is surprisingly awesome.
    Ah I see, seems like you're well on your way to a trouble free stream. All the best!

Quote Originally Posted by Kwaai View Post
    Ah I see, seems like you're well on your way to a trouble free stream. All the best!
    One can hope.

Hi all,

I've got great news, today, I went into a "partnership" with RSAWEB and have an upgraded line - so earlier, I did a stream 'test' playing Division and it seems to be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better.
    Please consider checking out, and following me on Twitch!

I'm actually going to stream some "Ghost Recon Wildlands Open Beta" shortly.

Comments and suggestions etc are always welcome as per usual - remember to follow and donate if you want haha.

So I tested the new upgrade last night and went from 19% average dropped frames to 4% - however; after playing with the settings, this morning I managed to get it to 0.4% drop rate and even at one point - was 0.0% for a good hour or so but it went back up to 0.4% but I had comments from friends saying that it was border line perfect with the occasional 'stutter' here and there (I guess it's when there is a dropped frame)

Thanks for the guys who are / have followed me and given me feedback - Streaming as we all know is not exactly MASSIVE in ZA but it's going to start getting better/bigger and I am a fan of it, especially when people interact.

I had 1 buddy who had DIV but hated it but after watching me and I'm talking about the stuff - he started to understand and now enjoys playing it - so if I can help doing that - it's a win either way!

Hi all,

So - it seems that RSAWEB have indirectly said that TWITCH'ing is not really possible or at least, they can't really guarentee the quality of my streams because of the fact that TWITCH hosts all their services overseas.
    They have suggested I start streaming on YOUTUBE because YouTube has local servers available.
    Now, this irritated me because a couple of days ago, Twitch was working, but the quality was up and down - so I came home, pushed up my quality in OBS from 1500 to 3000 "bitrate" and then changed the "common FPS values" from 30 to 48.

I did a test stream earlier and according to my GF, it was perfect with those settings.
    So on Youtube you can select 720p HD.

I'm going to do some testing shortly - I'd really like it if I can get a massive ZA audience tonight and comments, chat etc - please post what your experience is like, also what connection speed you using etc.

Address: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/medicnick83/live

Let's see how this goes tonight.

Will you be streaming GR: Wildlands as well?

Quote Originally Posted by PythonFSi View Post
    Will you be streaming GR: Wildlands as well?
    Yes of cause - it's on my wishlist - I really want it, BF1 and a couple others but I need to check my finances.
    Donations welcome!

Tonight was a bit of a extended test session - but it all looks good, I just need to fix a couple of things.

Okay, so I want to create a custom URL but to do that, I need you guys to assist please!

To create a custom URL for your channel, your account needs to:

Have 100 or more subscribers
    Be at least 30 days old
    Have an uploaded photo as channel icon
    Have uploaded channel art
    https://gaming.youtube.com/user/medicnick83/live

1. Click SUBSCRIBE guys!!!
    2. Done.
    3. Done.
    4. Done!