Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Mass Effect: Andromeda

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    556 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge
    Awards MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 5: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Faced down the Tuatha Deohn and unravelled the mysteries of Fate. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 - They're weak to bullets, minion! Threadkiller - Got the last word in.
    Trophies MyGaming Champion Vanguard

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Haha I do it all the time via the app.
    I just started with the app - I have 2 useless teams that keep failing
    :P

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    I just started with the app - I have 2 useless teams that keep failing
    :P
    That's normal. I have my two original teams with so many negative traits each that I throw at all the gold missions, and I have a new level 8 team that I only throw at bronzes for now. I'll stick to the ones that are 75%+ for them for now, and try to get them up to level 20 without any negatives.

Hopefully I'll be able to delete my fail teams one of these days after getting a few specialized teams going with a nice upgrade each.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    556 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 5: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Faced down the Tuatha Deohn and unravelled the mysteries of Fate. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 - They're weak to bullets, minion! Threadkiller - Got the last word in.

Quote Originally Posted by murfle View Post
    That's normal. I have my two original teams with so many negative traits each that I throw at all the gold missions, and I have a new level 8 team that I only throw at bronzes for now. I'll stick to the ones that are 75%+ for them for now, and try to get them up to level 20 without any negatives.

Hopefully I'll be able to delete my fail teams one of these days after getting a few specialized teams going with a nice upgrade each.
    See I have no idea what you mean :P

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

See I have no idea what you mean :P
    Each mission has a bronze, silver, or gold icon. Low level teams should be able to do bronze, most the time... You still get XP if you fail any mission, just not as much, you get no bonuses, plus a chance to get a negative trait. Each mission has trait types, so if you have a negative on one of the mission requirements, it lowers the % of success. So your first team(s) will end up with lots of negatives most likely, you can always delete the team later.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    556 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Each mission has a bronze, silver, or gold icon. Low level teams should be able to do bronze, most the time... You still get XP if you fail any mission, just not as much, you get no bonuses, plus a chance to get a negative trait. Each mission has trait types, so if you have a negative on one of the mission requirements, it lowers the % of success. So your first team(s) will end up with lots of negatives most likely, you can always delete the team later.
    aaaaaaaaaaaaah ok

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 - They're weak to bullets, minion! MyGame Challenge 1: Dark Souls - Achievement Unlocked: You Died. Lots of times. But you somehow finished the game.

Tonight was one of those nights where the multiplayer was just about unplayable. If it didn't crash then I had horrible lag which made it very difficult with a sniper rifle. Then the one game that I actually completed I didn't get any rewards for for some unknown reason.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

heh, true stories.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    556 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

I Just finished Voeld, just need to do the architect still but I am waaaaaaaaaaay to squishy. Voeld is 100% with some spare side quests to go, Going to Harval next and then back to the nexus and Eos

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

I Just finished Voeld, just need to do the architect still but I am waaaaaaaaaaay to squishy. Voeld is 100% with some spare side quests to go, Going to Harval next and then back to the nexus and Eos
    Ya, I raged so hard last night on the architect... I took my high clip size/rate of fire/damage ultra rare assault rifle, since I'm Vanguard and can't get in close with shotguns...

Only when I was going to bed did I remember the whole respec thing and could have switched up to soldier lvl 2 :| duhhhh

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    556 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Ya, I raged so hard last night on the architect... I took my high clip size/rate of fire/damage ultra rare assault rifle, since I'm Vanguard and can't get in close with shotguns...

Only when I was going to bed did I remember the whole respec thing and could have switched up to soldier lvl 2 :| duhhhh
    Yea i need to find a decent build, my mix match isnt working