Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Mass Effect: Andromeda

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    [MENTION=2530]Wyvern[/MENTION] [MENTION=9148]murfle[/MENTION] [MENTION=6634]ViperGTI[/MENTION] [MENTION=13506]Apollo[/MENTION]

and everyone else who's playing. [MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION] and I played some mutliplayer this morning. I'm keen to play some more. Are any of you up for some multiplayer tonight or tomorrow morning?
    I am willing to try it tonight :P

Maybe next time just whatsapp me? But yea mornings isnt good for me

[MENTION=2530]Wyvern[/MENTION] [MENTION=9148]murfle[/MENTION] [MENTION=6634]ViperGTI[/MENTION] [MENTION=13506]Apollo[/MENTION]

and everyone else who's playing. [MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION] and I played some mutliplayer this morning. I'm keen to play some more. Are any of you up for some multiplayer tonight or tomorrow morning?
    Sorry, only got your message now. Was out this afternoon. This weekend seems a bit hectic though as we've got people coming tomorrow. Next weekend I'm wide open for a change.

No guts, no glory, no brain, same story.

Hehe I was a bit late in inviting everyone. We can maybe make a plan and see if there's a time that will fit a couple of us next weekend.

Sorry, I'm on PS4

Had I realized they removed the radial menu, I probably would have gotten it on PC. Heck, I'll probably get it once the price drops one of these days...

Sorry to hear that [MENTION=9148]murfle[/MENTION]. I got it on pc because it's cheaper hehe.

Everyone else. I'm going to be having a gaming weekend! Except Sunday. Going to my parents on Sunday.

So are you guys keen for multiplayer? If so should we all get together at a certain time and play this weekend?
    [MENTION=2530]Wyvern[/MENTION] [MENTION=6634]ViperGTI[/MENTION] [MENTION=13506]Apollo[/MENTION] [MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION]

There's space for 4.

Jan is a natural. I've been playing for weeks and then he comes and gets about the same score as me every time we played.

Sorry to hear that [MENTION=9148]murfle[/MENTION]. I got it on pc because it's cheaper hehe.

Everyone else. I'm going to be having a gaming weekend! Except Sunday. Going to my parents on Sunday.

So are you guys keen for multiplayer? If so should we all get together at a certain time and play this weekend?
    [MENTION=2530]Wyvern[/MENTION] [MENTION=6634]ViperGTI[/MENTION] [MENTION=13506]Apollo[/MENTION] [MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION]

There's space for 4.

Jan is a natural. I've been playing for weeks and then he comes and gets about the same score as me every time we played.
    Bwahahaha that is fine you know where to find me, I will suck at the mp just be warned

I played a bunch of silver missions this weekend, hit level 20 with my vanguard. I even got top place a couple times. then I tried a bit of soldier and found I can't hit crap (I can't do shooters with analog )

I have some engineers and adepts unlocked, so I'll probably give them a go. I think I'm close to 40 hours in SP, but I barely touched it over the weekend. Diggin' the MP too much at the moment.

PS4 has hectic MP crashes too, so its not just PC.

I'll join if its during the day on a weekend.

There's space for 4.

I'll be open for some of the days / evenings. I'll maybe practice a bit on Thursday evening as I have not touched MP yet (so I'll probably suck).

No guts, no glory, no brain, same story.

Hey everyone, don't worry about sucking. You have no idea. The only reason I don't come last that often anymore is because I've opened up a lot of crates and have gotten a lot of weapons.

We'll all suck together.