Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 339

Thread: Mass Effect: Andromeda

  1. #241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    I got it on pc because it's cheaper hehe.

    ...

    So are you guys keen for multiplayer?

    ...

    Jan is a natural. I've been playing for weeks and then he comes and gets about the same score as me every time we played.
    Aww thanks, Soli. I was literally following you around to find out where I should be standing and then sniped anything that moved. Except that one time where I used my RPG ammo on the giant mech thing. Not sure how many points that's worth.

    Definitely keen to play this weekend.

    Finally:- I also got it on PC because it was cheaper
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

  2. #242

    Default

    Saw the posts regarding MP matches and would love to join up if there's some activity in the evenings or weekends

    Got a few golds done and farming some Silvers in the mean time for some upgrades

    PC main - DeathSoldier4Q2

  3. #243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jm4N View Post
    Saw the posts regarding MP matches and would love to join up if there's some activity in the evenings or weekends

    Got a few golds done and farming some Silvers in the mean time for some upgrades

    PC main - DeathSoldier4Q2
    Welcome [MENTION=24691]Jm4N[/MENTION]! You are welcome to join us for multiplayer.

    I struggle with Silver already and haven't tried gold at all!

    Remember to go introduce yourself here:
    https://mygaming.co.za/forum/showthr...-yourself-here

    and post your Origin name here: https://mygaming.co.za/forum/showthr...Community-v2-0

  4. #244

    Default

    I'll be available for multiplayer this evening at 8pm. Would any of you like to join me?

  5. #245

  6. #246

    Default

    Ok so i started playing......i have all 3 the previous versions finished all three did all the missions side missions tasks you name it i did it. But this one feels slow and not getting up to speed or is it just me?

  7. #247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlienTaker View Post
    Ok so i started playing......i have all 3 the previous versions finished all three did all the missions side missions tasks you name it i did it. But this one feels slow and not getting up to speed or is it just me?
    It does pick up. It doesn't live up to the expectations set by the original trilogy, but its still a good game.

  8. #248

    Default

    As ling as it doesnt have the same dead ending as three had and a month later they bring out a proper ending in an overcharged better ending dlc pack.

  9. #249

    Default

    [MENTION=2530]Wyvern[/MENTION] [MENTION=6634]ViperGTI[/MENTION] [MENTION=13506]Apollo[/MENTION] [MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION] [MENTION=24691]Jm4N[/MENTION]

    I'll be available for multiplayer this evening at 8pm. Would any of you like to join me?

    - - - - - - - - - - Double Post Merged - - - - - - - - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    lol
    Are there any spoilers in the video? I tend to not watch his videos anymore because he spoils endings and such.

  10. #250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    I'll be available for multiplayer this evening at 8pm. Would any of you like to join me?
    Save me a spot, I might be a little late


    Also 100% Voeld, Eos, Havarl . . . . Just havent done all the aditional tasks because some of them are untrackable and fuck that - that makes them take for bloody ever.

    Need to go into the Arya Vault soon to continue the story

Similar Threads

  1. Mass Effect: Andromeda release date revealed
    By Jamie McKane in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-2017, 01:05 PM
  2. Everything you need to know about Mass Effect: Andromeda
    By RyanBrothwell in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 27-11-2016, 01:03 PM
  3. This is where Mass Effect: Andromeda is heading, claims leak
    By gr33nFIEND in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 23-11-2015, 01:47 PM
  4. Mass Effect: Andromeda will be the largest Mass Effect ever
    By gr33nFIEND in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 14-09-2015, 03:30 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 26-07-2015, 07:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •