You should join our great gaming community

Register now
You should subscribe to our free MyGaming newsletter

View Poll Results: Which game(s) would you like to play this coming MyGame?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Neither

1 5.56%
  • Dirt 3 (or other Dirt game)

7 38.89%
  • Shadow of Mordor

13 72.22%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: [MyGame] Game 7 Voting

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 7: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Nemesis of the Uruk-hai. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 5: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Faced down the Tuatha Deohn and unravelled the mysteries of Fate. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse.

Does it go without saying that if you vote for the winning game you are sort of obligated to take part and try to finish?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 - They're weak to bullets, minion! MyGame Challenge 1: Dark Souls - Achievement Unlocked: You Died. Lots of times. But you somehow finished the game.

Quote Originally Posted by mottamort View Post
    Does it go without saying that if you vote for the winning game you are sort of obligated to take part and try to finish?
    I would hope so. If people just vote without any intention for participating then they suck.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 7: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Nemesis of the Uruk-hai. MyGame Challenge 5: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Faced down the Tuatha Deohn and unravelled the mysteries of Fate. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse.

Quote Originally Posted by mottamort View Post
    Unless life creeps up on you, or you simply do not have time. I think it's going to be for 2 months so it should be enough time if you play a couple of hours a week. Truthfully the game is not super long, it's just got more length to it if you do the side quests and play around with the nemesis system, or you are an achievement hunter.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 7: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Nemesis of the Uruk-hai. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 5: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Faced down the Tuatha Deohn and unravelled the mysteries of Fate. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    I would hope so. If people just vote without any intention for participating then they suck.
    agreed. glad we on the same page

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 - They're weak to bullets, minion! MyGame Challenge 1: Dark Souls - Achievement Unlocked: You Died. Lots of times. But you somehow finished the game.

The next MyGame is Shadow of Mordor! Will create a thread tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 1: Dark Souls - Achievement Unlocked: You Died. Lots of times. But you somehow finished the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    The next MyGame is Shadow of Mordor! Will create a thread tomorrow.
    Welp, I abandoned it very early when I first played it. Got frustrated by the game. Perhaps this time I will do better; I've gotten a lot of Dark Souls training in the mean time so perhaps the frustration from other games is tempered.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Blazzok View Post
    Welp, I abandoned it very early when I first played it. Got frustrated by the game. Perhaps this time I will do better; I've gotten a lot of Dark Souls training in the mean time so perhaps the frustration from other games is tempered.
    Funnily enough I also struggled in the beginning with Shadow of Mordor. It's a game where you have to think a bit about how you'd take on a situation. Also stealth is super important. Once I got into the swing of things it got a lot easier. I loved the game in the end and will definitely get the sequel in the future.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 7: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Nemesis of the Uruk-hai. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 3: Psychonauts - Completed their Basic Braining. (Achievement Unlocked: Did not let the Circus drive them insane.)

I got the game now I just need to download it.
    T A N S T A A F L

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete.

Hmmm. Guess I'm out of this round, didn't enjoy my time with the game at all. Besides, I still need to finish the last 2 chapters of Spec Ops...
    --~<0>~-- {type}DEV --~<0>~--