You should join our great gaming community

Register now
You should subscribe to our free MyGaming newsletter

View Poll Results: Which game(s) would you like to play this coming MyGame?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Neither

1 5.56%
  • Dirt 3 (or other Dirt game)

7 38.89%
  • Shadow of Mordor

13 72.22%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [MyGame] Game 7 Voting

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 7: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Nemesis of the Uruk-hai. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 3: Psychonauts - Completed their Basic Braining. (Achievement Unlocked: Did not let the Circus drive them insane.)

Quote Originally Posted by Mister 44 View Post
    Before I vote, let me pitch my idea: Let's go for a different genre this time. Racing, point-and-click (good luck finding a good one that fits the OP), puzzle (ditto point-and-click) or anything that isn't 3rd person/rpg.

Think about it. I'll be dropping my votes on an unsuspecting public within a few days.
    Beneath a Steal Sky, although I don't know how long it is because I never finished it.
    T A N S T A A F L

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 1: Dark Souls - Achievement Unlocked: You Died. Lots of times. But you somehow finished the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Glordit View Post
    1. Dues Ex: HR
    2. Shadowrun Returns.
    3. AC: Black Flag
    Shadowrun Returns does not fit the requirements (see the OP)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 1: Dark Souls - Achievement Unlocked: You Died. Lots of times. But you somehow finished the game.

Before I vote, let me pitch my idea: Let's go for a different genre this time. Racing, point-and-click (good luck finding a good one that fits the OP), puzzle (ditto point-and-click) or anything that isn't 3rd person/rpg.

Think about it. I'll be dropping my votes on an unsuspecting public within a few days.
    Hmmm, might be a good idea. I voted without reading your post. I'll have a think on it, although point-and-click is not my cup of tea.

We also haven't had a 1st person shooter for a MyGame.

Edit: Or a RTS.

Quote Originally Posted by czc View Post
    Beneath a Steal Sky, although I don't know how long it is because I never finished it.
    It is between 6 and 8 hours long.

https://howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=1005
    Last edited by Blazzok; 26-02-2017 at 07:47 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 - They're weak to bullets, minion! MyGame Challenge 1: Dark Souls - Achievement Unlocked: You Died. Lots of times. But you somehow finished the game.

That's a good idea. But sorry Mister 44, I'm definitely going to go with AC Black Flag. The last two votes I had to let it go. Especially the last one since a shorter game was required. Will be playing it if it wins or not. I love point and click adventures though and play a lot of them. Will go for one next time around.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazzok View Post
    Maybe just bold that part to be sure. Or include it in your second (voting) post. Or both
    Cool, made it bold. I was hoping the picture where I made little red boxes would make people pay attention.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 - They're weak to bullets, minion! MyGame Challenge 1: Dark Souls - Achievement Unlocked: You Died. Lots of times. But you somehow finished the game.

@Blazzok Nicely done on already starting with the counting! Thanks! That helps a lot.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Okay, I have changed my votes to be somewhat different in the spirit of what @Mister 44 said.

So my 2nd game is now an RTS and my third game is a turn based strategy game.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 7: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Nemesis of the Uruk-hai. MyGame Challenge 5: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Faced down the Tuatha Deohn and unravelled the mysteries of Fate. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse.

Only point and click adventure I can think of that is fairly long is Dreamfall Chapters.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete.

1. Grid
    2. C&C Red Alert 3
    3. Mass Effect 1 (will be my third playthrough and it seems quite apt seeing as Andromeda is launching soon)
    --~<0>~-- {type}DEV --~<0>~--

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 7: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Nemesis of the Uruk-hai. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 5: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Faced down the Tuatha Deohn and unravelled the mysteries of Fate. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse.

1. Saints Row IV
    2. Need For Speed Most Wanted (2005)
    3. Fallout 4

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 3: Psychonauts - Completed their Basic Braining. (Achievement Unlocked: Did not let the Circus drive them insane.) Threadkiller - Got the last word in.
    Trophies Leaving a mark

1. XCOM: Enemy Unknown
    2. Dead Island
    3. State of Decay