View Poll Results: Which game(s) would you like to play this coming MyGame?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Neither

    1 5.56%
  • Dirt 3 (or other Dirt game)

    7 38.89%
  • Shadow of Mordor

    13 72.22%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 119

Thread: [MyGame] Game 7 Voting

  1. #81

    Default

    Isn't it available as DiRT 3 Complete Edition?

    Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk

  2. #82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarthMol View Post
    Isn't it available as DiRT 3 Complete Edition?

    Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk
    I quickly had a look and it seems like [MENTION=12607]mottamort[/MENTION] is correct. Only Dirts listed are Dirt 4, Dirt Rally and Colin McRae Rally.
    One day, I'll grow up and become responsible.
    Probably not today.

  3. #83
    Bargain Hunter mottamort's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    East London
    Posts
    3,470

    Default

    Dirt 3, GRID 1 and F1 2013 were all removed earlier this year as a result of licenses of some sort expiring. They're still there and playable in your library, but the store pages are gone.

  4. #84

    Default

    Hmmm that complicates things a bit.

  5. #85

    Default

    Name:  54631945.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  227.3 KB
    One day, I'll grow up and become responsible.
    Probably not today.

  6. #86

    Default

    How about if Dirt 3 wins then any of the Dirt games can be played from start to finish? Or would you guys not like that?

  7. #87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    How about if Dirt 3 wins then any of the Dirt games can be played from start to finish? Or would you guys not like that?
    I'm ok with that.

    This may also be a good reason to do that poll thing this month.
    One day, I'll grow up and become responsible.
    Probably not today.

  8. #88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister 44 View Post
    I'm ok with that.

    This may also be a good reason to do that poll thing this month.
    I agree. We can do that and see what happens.

  9. #89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    How about if Dirt 3 wins then any of the Dirt games can be played from start to finish? Or would you guys not like that?
    That's cool, I got 3 and Showdown for free when they where available, and I am sure I have 2 floating around the house somewhere.

    Only tiny problem I see it the badge, but I am sure something 'universal' can be made for the Dirt series.

  10. #90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glordit View Post
    That's cool, I got 3 and Showdown for free when they where available, and I am sure I have 2 floating around the house somewhere.

    Only tiny problem I see it the badge, but I am sure something 'universal' can be made for the Dirt series.
    Name:  04141a8.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  12.8 KB
    One day, I'll grow up and become responsible.
    Probably not today.

Similar Threads

  1. [MyGame] Game 6 Voting
    By Solitude in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 17-01-2017, 09:42 AM
  2. [MyGame] Game 5 Voting
    By Solitude in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: 17-11-2016, 08:45 AM
  3. [MyGame] Game 4 Voting
    By Solitude in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 18-09-2016, 11:06 AM
  4. [MyGame] Game 3 Voting
    By Solitude in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 16-08-2016, 10:35 PM
  5. [MyGame] Game 2 - The Sequel
    By Solitude in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 14-06-2016, 11:20 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •