You should join our great gaming community

Register now
You should subscribe to our free MyGaming newsletter

View Poll Results: Which game(s) would you like to play this coming MyGame?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Neither

1 5.56%
  • Dirt 3 (or other Dirt game)

7 38.89%
  • Shadow of Mordor

13 72.22%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: [MyGame] Game 7 Voting

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 - They're weak to bullets, minion! MyGame Challenge 1: Dark Souls - Achievement Unlocked: You Died. Lots of times. But you somehow finished the game.

Cool [MyGame] Game 7 Voting

I'm a little early with the voting for this one. It should only start on the first but I've got a hectic week ahead of me so will rather create it now and get it over and done with.

The current Mygame, Spec Ops: The Line will continue until the end of March. It's a nice short game with a really good ending... or well rather multiple endings and it's worthwhile finishing it for those who haven't done so yet. It's probably the easiest MyGame yet!

The next one will be a little bit more difficult. Only games with 20+ hours for an Average Main + Extras at HowLongToBeat will count towards the voting. You don't have to register to use the site. You can just do a search. Or even search do a search in google with the game name + hltb.
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Spec+Ops+The+Line+hltb

For instance Spec Ops: The Line has an average time to beat the main and extras at 7 and a half hours.
    https://howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=8898
    Example:
    Name:  SpecOpsHLTB.png
Views: 175
Size:  246.5 KB

The MyGame after that will have no limitations again and the one after that will be long again and so forth. Making every second MyGame a bit more challenging.

For those who don't know: MyGame is like a book club for games. We get together and play a game during a specific time period. From the start to the finish. Sometimes there are awards that gets displayed on your profile. We also chat in the evenings while we play and it's a lot of fun. Buy it, play it, join our chats in the evenings, be happy and content with the world. The chats are optional though as long as you post in the MyGame threads.

Previous MyGames:
    [MyGame] Dark Souls
    [MyGame] Borderlands 2
    [MyGame] Psychonauts
    [MyGame] Grim Dawn
    [MyGame] Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
    [MyGame] Spec Ops: The Line

Voting will start now and continue until the 16th of March. We will start playing the chosen game on the 1st of April and play until the last day of May.

To vote, simply list in order of preference, the 3 games that you would like to be the next MyGame. You can change your vote as often as you want by editing your post up until the 16th when I'll post the winning game. This leads to tactical voting. If a game is leading that you don't want to play then change your vote to make a different game go into the lead.

Points work like this: 3 points for a game in the number 1 spot. 2 points for a game in the number 2 spot. 1 point for the game in the number 3 spot. The game with the most amount of points win.

You can pick any kind of game. Ideally the game should be able to be completed. All future MyGames will span over two months.
    Last edited by Solitude; 26-02-2017 at 08:04 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 - They're weak to bullets, minion! MyGame Challenge 1: Dark Souls - Achievement Unlocked: You Died. Lots of times. But you somehow finished the game.

My votes:
    1. Dirt 3
    2. Supreme Commander
    3. Massive Chalice
    Last edited by Solitude; 07-03-2017 at 10:14 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 7: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Nemesis of the Uruk-hai. MyGame Challenge 5: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Faced down the Tuatha Deohn and unravelled the mysteries of Fate. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse.

edited in connection with the mentions about different genre

1. Dirt 3
    2. Deus EX: HR
    3. C&C Red Alert 3
    Last edited by Glordit; 07-03-2017 at 10:45 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. Threadkiller - Got the last word in.

1. Deus Ex: HR
    2. Saints Row: The Third (I won't stop trying - I want a purple fleur-de-lis icon)
    3. Far Cry 4
    Last edited by Hagan; 26-02-2017 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Updated, due to not suiting OP "requirements" :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Hagan View Post
    1. Deus Ex: HR
    2. Saints Row: The Third (I won't stop trying - I want a purple fleur-de-lis icon)
    3. Metro: Last Light
    Sorry but Metro Last Light doesn't fit the requirements.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. Threadkiller - Got the last word in.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Sorry but Metro Last Light doesn't fit the requirements.
    This is what happens when you don't actually read the OP and just post...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Hagan View Post
    This is what happens when you don't actually read the OP and just post...
    Haha I thought many people may do that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 5: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Faced down the Tuatha Deohn and unravelled the mysteries of Fate.

-Middle earth: Shadow of Mordor
    -Saints Row 4
    -Tales of Berseria

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 3: Psychonauts - Completed their Basic Braining. (Achievement Unlocked: Did not let the Circus drive them insane.)

Before I vote, let me pitch my idea: Let's go for a different genre this time. Racing, point-and-click (good luck finding a good one that fits the OP), puzzle (ditto point-and-click) or anything that isn't 3rd person/rpg.

Think about it. I'll be dropping my votes on an unsuspecting public within a few days.
    One day, I'll grow up and become responsible.
    Probably not today.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 1: Dark Souls - Achievement Unlocked: You Died. Lots of times. But you somehow finished the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Haha I thought many people may do that.
    Maybe just bold that part to be sure. Or include it in your second (voting) post. Or both

My votes (after reconsideration)

1. Dirt 3
    2. Deus Ex: HR
    3. Grid
    Last edited by Blazzok; 07-03-2017 at 09:50 AM. Reason: Changed votes (again)