Thread: 5 of the best multiplayer games you need to play

MyGaming Journalist

Default 5 of the best multiplayer games you need to play

5 of the best multiplayer games you need to play

Let's take a look at some of the best multiplayer games around.

WoW. I do not agree with one of these games. But I guess my view of Online and multiplayer differ. Even though all those are online multiplayer. When i read Multiplayer I think of games played multiplayer on and some of the best ones should be like Will Rock, Rune, Citizens Kabuto, ESF and those sort of games.

Quote Originally Posted by Flex View Post
    WoW. I do not agree with one of these games. But I guess my view of Online and multiplayer differ. Even though all those are online multiplayer. When i read Multiplayer I think of games played multiplayer on and some of the best ones should be like Will Rock, Rune, Citizens Kabuto, ESF and those sort of games.
    To be fair, those are all old games. This is a list of current (popular) games.

I'm sure LoL should feature as well, because if I am not mistaken, it has a larger player base than Dota 2. This is more of an opinion thing though; I mean I'm sure some people will ask where is Destiny, or perhaps GR: Wildlands, The Division, etc.

I still maintain that World of Warcraft remains an experience everyone should have. My time with WoW will remain one of the most memorable (gaming) times in my life; not the gameplay perse (although that was fun as well), but playing with friends; both RL ones and ones I made playing WoW.
    I'm still in contact with a buddy of mine from The Netherlands, thanks to WoW

Quote Originally Posted by Blazzok View Post
    To be fair, those are all old games. This is a list of current (popular) games.

I'm sure LoL should feature as well, because if I am not mistaken, it has a larger player base than Dota 2. This is more of an opinion thing though; I mean I'm sure some people will ask where is Destiny, or perhaps GR: Wildlands, The Division, etc.

I still maintain that World of Warcraft remains an experience everyone should have. My time with WoW will remain one of the most memorable (gaming) times in my life; not the gameplay perse (although that was fun as well), but playing with friends; both RL ones and ones I made playing WoW.
    I'm still in contact with a buddy of mine from The Netherlands, thanks to WoW
    Definitely. That is why I said my view of a multiplayer game is different. Even Left for Dead was a great LAN game. And yeah, unfortunately LoL is one of the most played and viewed games at the moment