Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: [MyGame] Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 - They're weak to bullets, minion! MyGame Challenge 1: Dark Souls - Achievement Unlocked: You Died. Lots of times. But you somehow finished the game.

Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    Stupid question time, does this playthrough include DLC?

Secondly, anyone seen any PSN or XBL deals let me know.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
    DLC is optional. And this one used to be mine: https://www.awx.co.za/product/middle...pid104179.html

They deliver.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 1: Dark Souls - Achievement Unlocked: You Died. Lots of times. But you somehow finished the game.

You can delete some files if you want to skip all the intro logos and things.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=320708706

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 5: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Faced down the Tuatha Deohn and unravelled the mysteries of Fate.

Well, I finally got around to re-installing it again. lets see how far I can take this

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 1: Dark Souls - Achievement Unlocked: You Died. Lots of times. But you somehow finished the game.

I downloaded the HD Texture pack as well now (didn't have it for some reason) which is a 4GB download. Get about 15fps less (average) in the benchmark with everything cranked up, but that still leaves me at 90 something fps average (with a minimum of 55 fps).

Kinda amped to play this now
    I really need to try and finish Pillars of Eternity before starting this, but I don't think I'll have enough time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 3: Psychonauts - Completed their Basic Braining. (Achievement Unlocked: Did not let the Circus drive them insane.) Threadkiller - Got the last word in.
    Trophies Leaving a mark

Enjoy guys, it truly is an amazing game.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    715 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 3: Psychonauts - Completed their Basic Braining. (Achievement Unlocked: Did not let the Circus drive them insane.) MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 - They're weak to bullets, minion! Mussolini Award -

Subscribed to thread, and will download the game in the course of the week.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 3: Psychonauts - Completed their Basic Braining. (Achievement Unlocked: Did not let the Circus drive them insane.)

I couldn't vote in the poll and I'm actually glad SoM won. It looks like my April and most of May has now been fully booked (you should see my outlook calendar ) so I wouldn't have been able to join regardless which game won. If things start to look a bit less busy, I may still join in at some stage. SoM has been on my wishlist since release after all.
    One day, I'll grow up and become responsible.
    Probably not today.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 7: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Nemesis of the Uruk-hai. MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 - They're weak to bullets, minion!

So I got a copy of Shadow of Modor to giveaway. I am not sure how to do it though. Not every one is on the MYBB steamgroup are they?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 - They're weak to bullets, minion! MyGame Challenge 1: Dark Souls - Achievement Unlocked: You Died. Lots of times. But you somehow finished the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Gforced View Post
    So I got a copy of Shadow of Modor to giveaway. I am not sure how to do it though. Not every one is on the MYBB steamgroup are they?
    We've got two MyGaming Steam groups. You can use SteamGifts and then select both MyGaming groups to give away to. And maybe have in the description that it's for the MyGame because there will be people who enter who won't be doing the MyGame. I can guarantee you that.

And yay that you are doing this! Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 7: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Nemesis of the Uruk-hai. MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 - They're weak to bullets, minion!

Here is a copy of MiddleEarth: Shadow of Modor for someone who want to join in MyGame.

Edit: Welcome to Mygame 7 Wyvern.
    Last edited by Gforced; 23-03-2017 at 08:11 AM. Reason: Snakes in the pipes, watching, waiting for me to take off my shoes.