Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: [MyGame] Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge
    Awards MyGame Challenge 7: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Nemesis of the Uruk-hai. MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 - They're weak to bullets, minion!

Quote Originally Posted by Wlad View Post
    As much as I love this game and would love to play it again before the sequel comes out, I don't think I'll be able to play it currently. I just have to many (new) games on my plate now to replay something I've already finished. I know we have until the end of May, so I might still do it, but for now I am out. I mean I am currently playing: Nier Automata, Watch Dogs 2, Nioh, Torment: Tides of Numenera, Dead Rising, Dark Souls 3 Ringed City, Bloodborne, etc. so you can see how I can't fit this in at the moment.

Have fun everyone that is playing! The nemesis system is amazing and I can't wait to see how it's expanded in the sequel.

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk
    I never finished the game 1st time around. This time i am doing more of the story missions first and i found its better. I was trying to level up and do all the collectables first time round. But it is really fun so far.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 1: Dark Souls - Achievement Unlocked: You Died. Lots of times. But you somehow finished the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Gforced View Post
    Attachment 24187

I avenged someone's death. Anyone got a beef with Tugog?
    I was just busy fighting him now, and then our earth leakage tripped. So now I have to start him again. If less orcs could join the fight after I killed all his followers, that would be lovely.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 7: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Nemesis of the Uruk-hai. MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 - They're weak to bullets, minion!

I was just strolling around and came up on a uruk. Turned out he was a Captain. Immune to sneak and range and he had a shield. He had a horn too and kept calling reinforcements. Then another 2 captain rolled in and 20 min later i am exhausted.

After we played a week or so we should see who can farm the best relic by helping level up captains power levels and then killing them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 7: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Nemesis of the Uruk-hai. MyGame Challenge 5: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Faced down the Tuatha Deohn and unravelled the mysteries of Fate. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse.

Love the way if you don't execute a Captain he can come back.
    If I recall from playing on PS4, you have to actually behead them in order for them to die, and never come back.

Also... Let's do this!

Not long after...

There once was an Uruk called Grisha the Cruel,
    He set out to fight with Talion in a Duel.
    They got in a shuffle, it ended in a scuffle,
    And Grisha now floats in a cesspool.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Yeah if you "kill" them without beheading them. They have a chance of coming back and some have a survivor trait that increase thier odds of their survival. Then when they come back they bear the marks of our last encounter.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 1: Dark Souls - Achievement Unlocked: You Died. Lots of times. But you somehow finished the game.

I avenged @oltman earlier

Name:  20170402133759_1.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  177.5 KB

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 7: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Nemesis of the Uruk-hai. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 5: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Faced down the Tuatha Deohn and unravelled the mysteries of Fate. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse.

I just had some achievements (basic ones too) unlock while doing the story...makes me think they added achieves halfway through...

oh well

tee hee

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Quote Originally Posted by mottamort View Post
    I just had some achievements (basic ones too) unlock while doing the story...makes me think they added achieves halfway through...

oh well

tee hee

Yup i seen some achievements after i done the mission. A bit annoying you can't replay them but oh well.
    Also as you doing missions it help if you know what side mission herbs and animals you hunting for and just do it as you wondering through.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

I got killed by a gruag well i was busy fighting a captain.
    Captain then killed the Gruag and leveled up twice, like he could of defeated me.

Unlocking shadow mount is easily one of the best powers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 7: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Nemesis of the Uruk-hai. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 5: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Faced down the Tuatha Deohn and unravelled the mysteries of Fate. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse.

Yup i seen some achievements after i done the mission. A bit annoying you can't replay them but oh well.
    Also as you doing missions it help if you know what side mission herbs and animals you hunting for and just do it as you wondering through.
    Thing is though, I"ve gotten 100% completion on this game already, and had (i thought) gotten all achievements barring the DLC achievements, which i was going to complete now since i "upgraded" to the GOTY version with all dlc. So I am planning on powering through main story and then grinding 100% on dlc's.

Also, I couldnt even complete tutorial with controller....man its shit. kb/m ftw