Thread: [MyGame] Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

Finally Have An Avatar And Signature! Kwaai's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge
    Awards MyGame Challenge 7: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Nemesis of the Uruk-hai. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 5: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Faced down the Tuatha Deohn and unravelled the mysteries of Fate. Balls of Steel - Community-selected custom user title.

Quote Originally Posted by Gforced View Post
    haha you also took some selfies there.

Hay guys do know there is a photo mode in the game?

Also how high can a captain level? I want to issues a death treat to a captain and have him kill me, but I just can't bring myself to die at the hands of a filthy Uruk.
    I've seen the option but haven't tried it yet.

I've made it to and explored all of the towers of the second map. This game is more fun than I expected .

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 7: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Nemesis of the Uruk-hai. MyGame Challenge 5: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Faced down the Tuatha Deohn and unravelled the mysteries of Fate. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse.

That was way quicker than what I had expected

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 7: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Nemesis of the Uruk-hai. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 5: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Faced down the Tuatha Deohn and unravelled the mysteries of Fate. Balls of Steel - Community-selected custom user title.

Quote Originally Posted by Gforced View Post
    The Uruk army is mine. and on a side note, Shadow of War is looking crazy. Should be fun.
    +1 I'm also here now. Now for the war

Edit:
    It's over:
    Spoiler: show

I found the final fight to be a little disappointing due to it being just quick time events. Next up the Added content
    Last edited by Kwaai; 09-04-2017 at 05:45 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 7: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Nemesis of the Uruk-hai. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 3: Psychonauts - Completed their Basic Braining. (Achievement Unlocked: Did not let the Circus drive them insane.)

So I have finally started my journey through Mordor. The nemesis system is really cool, especially when you get offed by a humble Uruk who then becomes a Captain with his own traits.

I've had it a few times where I started fighting one captain and all of a sudden 2 more show up - and then things get really tough. I also really like that you need to find out intel on the weaknesses of the captains so that you can take advantage of them, it really helps.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 7: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Nemesis of the Uruk-hai. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 5: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Faced down the Tuatha Deohn and unravelled the mysteries of Fate. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwaai View Post
    +1 I'm also here now. Now for the war

Edit:
    It's over:
    Spoiler: show

I found the final fight to be a little disappointing due to it being just quick time events. Next up the Added content
    That's what I said

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Quote Originally Posted by mottamort View Post
    That's what I said
    Ah you finished long ago! Just looked back for that post. Yeah definitely enjoyed the bit before it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 - They're weak to bullets, minion! MyGame Challenge 1: Dark Souls - Achievement Unlocked: You Died. Lots of times. But you somehow finished the game.

Nicely done @Kwaai !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 7: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Nemesis of the Uruk-hai. MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 - They're weak to bullets, minion!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthMol View Post
    So I have finally started my journey through Mordor. The nemesis system is really cool, especially when you get offed by a humble Uruk who then becomes a Captain with his own traits.

I've had it a few times where I started fighting one captain and all of a sudden 2 more show up - and then things get really tough. I also really like that you need to find out intel on the weaknesses of the captains so that you can take advantage of them, it really helps.

Unlock Combat brand if you haven't. It really helps you get your elfshot back,no to mention the uruk joins your side. And certain relic will help you regain health too.I normally use the elf shot to take out the bezerkers (the guys with the 2 axes sine you cant hit them from the front without using stun attack,so if you take them out then getting you combo up is easy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 7: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Nemesis of the Uruk-hai. MyGame Challenge 5: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Faced down the Tuatha Deohn and unravelled the mysteries of Fate. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse.

Uruk's Gone Wild!

Got into a fight with a War Chief, and by accident I scared him away. After chasing after him for a good 5 minutes I finally initiated the fight... after around 30 seconds I had 4 Captains in the fight too...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 7: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Nemesis of the Uruk-hai. MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 - They're weak to bullets, minion!

Quote Originally Posted by Glordit View Post
    Uruk's Gone Wild!

Got into a fight with a War Chief, and by accident I scared him away. After chasing after him for a good 5 minutes I finally initiated the fight... after around 30 seconds I had 4 Captains in the fight too...
    Yeah the variety is great, sometimes you hunting a captain and it all over with a sneak attack or one arrow, other times it turns in to an epic battle.

Shadow strike is good for catching up to fleeing Captains and Chiefs even if they are immune to ranged attacks.