Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Exceptionally great Steam Specials Thread

  1. #1

    Default Exceptionally great Steam Specials Thread

    Post any unusual specials here.

    Me first. Don't know if there's any Endless Space fans out there. On special, Endless Space Collection, till 17th April, R13. (You save a R1280)
    Endless Space 2 is also coming soon, so good buy if you wanna get into the groove. Great 4x game!

  2. #2

    Default

    It sucks when a special is so great, but you already own the game.
    --~<0>~-- {type}DEV --~<0>~--

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beans100 View Post
    Post any unusual specials here.

    Me first. Don't know if there's any Endless Space fans out there. On special, Endless Space Collection, till 17th April, R13. (You save a R1280)
    Endless Space 2 is also coming soon, so good buy if you wanna get into the groove. Great 4x game!
    Quote Originally Posted by FarligOpptreden View Post
    It sucks when a special is so great, but you already own the game.
    I bought it just now without knowing anything about it. If it sucks, I'm sending you two an invoice for R6.50 each
    One day, I'll grow up and become responsible.
    Probably not today.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister 44 View Post
    I bought it just now without knowing anything about it. If it sucks, I'm sending you two an invoice for R6.50 each
    It really isn't bad. I haven't played it much, the the hour or two I spent with it were enjoyable. I'd like to play it a bit more, but time isn't permitting.
    --~<0>~-- {type}DEV --~<0>~--

Similar Threads

  1. The Black Friday Specials Thread of Doom
    By Solitude in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-12-2015, 09:32 AM
  2. What happened to Online specials sticky thread?
    By mottamort in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-07-2014, 10:39 AM
  3. The GamersGate Specials Thread
    By MalicE in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 151
    Last Post: 07-06-2013, 12:28 PM
  4. The Steam specials thread
    By Necuno in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 2821
    Last Post: 07-06-2013, 12:28 PM
  5. The PC Games Specials Thread
    By tpex in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-12-2011, 10:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •