Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tencent (WeGame) might rival Steam

Quote Originally Posted by HavocXphere View Post
    Understatement of the century. Naspers is killing it with that investment. Not sure they're even bothering to do anything else really...

Bit late to the party I reckon
    Apparently, via their investment in Tencent, they have a 1.5% stake in Tesla too. So yeah, big score with the Tencent investment for them.

Quote Originally Posted by HavocXphere View Post
    Understatement of the century. Naspers is killing it with that investment. Not sure they're even bothering to do anything else really...
    Lol, I've got a friend working at one of the dozens of Naspers companies and according to him Tencent is the only thing that keeps them going at this point. Everything else is either struggling, or failing or being kept on lifesupport by the sheer amount of funds Tencent allows them to throw at it. When I hear some of the stories of how that company is run I wonder how they even made it to 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by Graal View Post
    Lol, I've got a friend working at one of the dozens of Naspers companies and according to him Tencent is the only thing that keeps them going at this point. Everything else is either struggling, or failing or being kept on lifesupport by the sheer amount of funds Tencent allows them to throw at it. When I hear some of the stories of how that company is run I wonder how they even made it to 2017.
    In that case I hope he has a plan B. That sounds ripe for management consultants to roll in and restructure. Source: Am mgmt consultant.
    #hashtag #anotherhashtag #bonushashtag