Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Blue Crane Hoodie - The Ultimate Companion For Life's Adventures!

Default The Blue Crane Hoodie - The Ultimate Companion For Life's Adventures!

Sup guys! I'm a small entrepreneur with a terrible sleep pattern because I'm literally always thinking of coming up with something new and innovative. After months and months of hard work, I've launched my very first crowdfunding project I'd like to share to you guys on MyGaming, but more importantly, fellow South Africans.

Introducing: The Blue Crane Hoodie - Available for pre-order on Indiegogo

Here's our campaign video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG2IgVkiQE0

Leave Nothing Behind.

Life in the modern era can sometimes move at a blistering pace. We don't always know what to take with us and what to leave behind, but what if you never had to leave anything behind?
    Name:  black.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  176.1 KB

Introducing the Blue Crane Hoodie, an all-in-one hoodie-and-bag that simplifies life and maximizes quality. Because we are proudly South African, our hoodie is stylized after South Africa's national bird to symbolize its travel and adventure styled features. The Blue Crane Hoodie is both a bag and a hoodie that carries all your essentials, as well as wows and marvels with exciting features.

Not just a bag. Not just a hoodie. It's both!

Whatever the journey, our hoodie is guaranteed to keep you up to the task. We've made it our goal to create an all-in-one hoodie-and-bag that is packed with creativity and innovation, but that is above all an everyday hoodie that you'll want to wear day in and day out.

From bag-to-hoodie or hoodie-to-bag in seconds!
    Name:  originals-white.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  79.3 KB
    The BC hoodie transforms from bag-to-hoodie or from hoodie-to-bag seamlessly in just a matter of seconds. You no longer have to carry around a bag and jacket separately. You no longer have to try and squish everything into your travel-sized bag. You no longer have to worry about being unprepared for a sudden change of weather. You no longer have to worry. Your day becomes just that little bit easier and less frustrating with the magic provided by the Blue Crane Hoodie.

Name:  grey.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  183.0 KB
    As a hoodie, the Blue Crane hoodie is, in its most natural form, a stylish and modern everyday hoodie that has been crafted with intense care and an extreme attention to detail. We've focused on creating a hoodie that is luxurious in its feel and trendy in its look that is perfect for any occasion. Only after focusing on an alluring appearance does the focus shift to the features of the hoodie. And boy are the features a sight to behold as well. The BC hoodie is integrated with over 20 remarkable features that will make sure you're ready for whatever the journey of life will throw at you. It's currently available in black and grey, but if our campaign surpasses our expectations you can expect to see a few more colors announced.
    Name:  features.png
Views: 123
Size:  246.3 KB
    Name:  features2.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  54.1 KB
    Full story available on https://igg.me/at/bchoodie

Thanks for taking a moment to check it out! It really has been a 'blood sweat and tears' kind of story to get this thing going and all of this was done with the help of just two other people, my mom and a seamstress. Had to shoot all of the video footage from my iPhone 6 as well. So if any of you guys would be interested in a Blue Crane Hoodie and want to support the campaign, that would be amazing. If not, that's fine, tell your friends

Early backers can expect their hoodies to arrive in early June

If there's any bloggers that would like to maybe write an article about this, please do get in contact with me, that'd be awesome!
    Last edited by predatorx9; 24-04-2017 at 09:50 AM.

This is a very cool idea.

Is it possible to get two of the jackets on the earliest bird special?
    Last edited by StaggerLee; 24-04-2017 at 10:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by StaggerLee View Post
    This is a very cool idea.

Is it possible to get two of the jackets on the earliest bird special?
    Hey [MENTION=9032]StaggerLee[/MENTION] thanks so much for the interest! Sure, just make two separate contributions

Good luck with this!

If I had the money I would grab one! I feel jelly!

[MENTION=1360]predatorx9[/MENTION] Order placed for two hoodies. I'm looking forward to them. All the best with the rest of the campaign. I'd recommend posting to reddit for more exposure if you haven't already.

Lucky order #13 FTW! Backed because it looks like a terrific product, and because it's fantastic to see another home-grown world-class pitch. Buy local MyGamers!

All the best for the rest of your funding drive [MENTION=1360]predatorx9[/MENTION]. (Keep an eye for an email from me in the next few days with some semi-related questions for you.)

“You will know the good from the bad when you are calm, at peace. Passive. A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.”
    ~ Jedi Master Yoda ~

Quote Originally Posted by StaggerLee View Post
    [MENTION=1360]predatorx9[/MENTION] Order placed for two hoodies. I'm looking forward to them. All the best with the rest of the campaign. I'd recommend posting to reddit for more exposure if you haven't already.
    Thanks you so much for supporting [MENTION=9032]StaggerLee[/MENTION]
    I'll give reddit a go, but apparently if you're not an active member on there, other members won't really partake in- or discuss your thread. But worth a try anyway. Thank you for the suggestion
    Quote Originally Posted by GregRedd View Post
    Lucky order #13 FTW! Backed because it looks like a terrific product, and because it's fantastic to see another home-grown world-class pitch. Buy local MyGamers!

All the best for the rest of your funding drive [MENTION=1360]predatorx9[/MENTION]. (Keep an eye for an email from me in the next few days with some semi-related questions for you.)
    Thanks a mil [MENTION=15883]GregRedd[/MENTION] much appreciated! You won't be disappointed

Will look out for your mail.

Just as an added 2c - I would take one without all the bells and whistles just the thumb sleeves that turns into a bag. Aka at a lower price point, the top as awesome as it is, just falls outside what I would pay for it. Maybe if it was waterproof

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Just as an added 2c - I would take one without all the bells and whistles just the thumb sleeves that turns into a bag. Aka at a lower price point, the top as awesome as it is, just falls outside what I would pay for it. Maybe if it was waterproof
    Thanks for the suggestion [MENTION=2530]Wyvern[/MENTION] , if things go well from here I'll definitely look into bringing out different versions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by predatorx9 View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion [MENTION=2530]Wyvern[/MENTION] , if things go well from here I'll definitely look into bringing out different versions in the future.
    Pleasure, as much as I want one the prices on them when not on special just makes it not affordable