T A N S T A A F L

Quote Originally Posted by czc View Post
    I don't rage quit.
    I quit before i can rage 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Donisia View Post
    I quit before i can rage ������

Haha

Man I got angry last night.

Hmm for some reason that posted twice and the forum isn't allowing me to edit it. [MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION]

So I beat the Stygian, finally being forced to learn how the whole "locking target" stuff works.

Anyone else rather frequently find themselves outside the bounds of the map? its happened to me twice right after cutscenes, and a few times jumping while climbing. Its really frustrating because i basically have to quit and restart checkpoint (theres no "load" function), in which case I usually just quit and play it again later.

Quote Originally Posted by mottamort View Post
    So I beat the Stygian, finally being forced to learn how the whole "locking target" stuff works.

Anyone else rather frequently find themselves outside the bounds of the map? its happened to me twice right after cutscenes, and a few times jumping while climbing. Its really frustrating because i basically have to quit and restart checkpoint (theres no "load" function), in which case I usually just quit and play it again later.
    Luckily that hasn't happened to me. Well not exactly. However, a door closed on me once and I was stuck in the door. I couldn't move forward or back.

And the locking target mechanic is vital! Once I started using that properly the fighting became a lot easier.

When you guys get to the final boss fight I will tell you about something that happened to me there that made me incredibly frustrated.

Quote Originally Posted by mottamort View Post

That does not happen to me but, I get an annoying bug that forces the 'lock on' screen. This causes War to only look in one direction as well as walk facing the direction that the aiming is stuck in. This also requires a restart, thankfully I just need to load the most recent save.

In Other news! Slayed The Griever and moved onto the third area of the game!

I need to play some more of this again so I don't fall too far behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Glordit View Post
    That does not happen to me but, I get an annoying bug that forces the 'lock on' screen. This causes War to only look in one direction as well as walk facing the direction that the aiming is stuck in. This also requires a restart, thankfully I just need to load the most recent save.

In Other news! Slayed The Griever and moved onto the third area of the game!

OH! thats happened to me once. it was super annoying coz he was walking slow too, I just mashed all buttons, pressed esc and went back in game and that fixed it for me.