Page 132 of 155 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1550

Thread: The Happy Burpday Thread

  1. #1311

    Default

    Happy birthday [MENTION=4071]BeoTeK[/MENTION]!

  2. #1312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Happy birthday [MENTION=4071]BeoTeK[/MENTION]!
    Why don't I see that it is his birthday on the main forum page? What conspiracy is this?

  3. #1313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazzok View Post
    Why don't I see that it is his birthday on the main forum page? What conspiracy is this?
    He is hiding it from the world. Luckily I have a magical little faerie who tells me these things.

  4. #1314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    He is hiding it from the world. Luckily I have a magical little faerie who tells me these things.
    So sneaky, but if that is the case.

    Happy Bday [MENTION=4071]BeoTeK[/MENTION]!! Hope you have a great day bud!

  5. #1315

    Default


    Happy happy [MENTION=4071]BeoTeK[/MENTION]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  6. #1316
    Thread Killer Mk VIII czc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Between Kensington and The Vale
    Posts
    15,723

    Default

    Happy Birthday [MENTION=4071]BeoTeK[/MENTION]
    T A N S T A A F L

  7. #1317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Happy birthday [MENTION=4071]BeoTeK[/MENTION]!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazzok View Post
    Happy Bday [MENTION=4071]BeoTeK[/MENTION]!! Hope you have a great day bud!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Happy happy [MENTION=4071]BeoTeK[/MENTION]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by czc View Post
    Happy Birthday [MENTION=4071]BeoTeK[/MENTION]
    Thanks guys, and gal.

  8. #1318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    He is hiding it from the world. Luckily I have a magical little faerie who tells me these things.
    Is it a dragon faerie, Sollie?

    Happy day of arrival, [MENTION=4071]BeoTeK[/MENTION]. May your days be so joyful in the next year of your life that you actually forget what troubles are.
    One day, I'll grow up and become responsible.
    Probably not today.

  9. #1319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister 44 View Post
    Is it a dragon faerie, Sollie?

    Happy day of arrival, [MENTION=4071]BeoTeK[/MENTION]. May your days be so joyful in the next year of your life that you actually forget what troubles are.
    Haha no, I hate to admit it but it was facebook.

  10. #1320

    Default

    Thanks for the well wishes everyone.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •