Page 21 of 155 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 1550

Thread: The Happy Burpday Thread

  1. #201

    Default

    Holy crud, this thread still exists


    Have a good one Pantyboi ...... get so vrot that you end up going for a wave on the roof
    - There is no proof any of us are even alive -
    - - - -

  2. #202
    Resident Panty Kicker Voicy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,454

    Default

    dood, this thread is teh_orsm

    Especially when it's done right like Lynus, Gradius and Syco showed...

    It's the BURPday fred for a reason ... getting well liquored is part and parcel! (Except if your nick is Lynus or Angus - because alcohol is bad for kids...and it is not lemonade! )

  3. #203
    Techno-Hippy MissM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Swansea, United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,200

    Default

    Happy Birthday Voicy! Have a good one!

  4. #204
    Resident Panty Kicker Voicy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,454

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MissM View Post
    Happy Birthday Voicy! Have a good one!
    It's not the birthday thread, it's the BURPday thread. Get it right woman!

    Just kidding ... but seriously...

    Thanks though, tannieM

  5. #205
    Techno-Hippy MissM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Swansea, United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Voicy View Post
    It's not the birthday thread, it's the BURPday thread. Get it right woman!

    Just kidding ... but seriously...

    Thanks though, tannieM
    lool! Sorry, temporary lapse of concentration! Happy BURPday then!

  6. #206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto_Helix View Post

    get so vrot that you end up going for a wave on the roof
    Quote Originally Posted by Voicy View Post

    It's the BURPday fred for a reason ... getting well liquored is part and parcel! (Except if your nick is Lynus or Angus - because alcohol is bad for kids...and it is not lemonade! )
    Except when you dont drink anything but Cream Soda eh Voice

  7. #207
    Resident Panty Kicker Voicy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,454

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lynus View Post
    Except when you dont drink anything but Cream Soda eh Voice
    Dude - I never drink anything but cream soda...except on my b'day. Kinda my way to give back to my mates who always want to buy me shots but I always refuse.

    And boy do they take advantage!

    EDIT: Thread tags updated!

  8. #208

  9. #209

    Default

    Happily Burpday Voicy!

  10. #210
    The thing that should not be Tsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    In james car
    Posts
    17,507

    Default

    Happy burp day fool. I hope You get a big gun.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •