Page 24 of 155 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 1550

Thread: The Happy Burpday Thread

  1. #231

    Default

    I feel for guys who have a birthday on X-mas day. They loose out on a lot of pressies.

  2. #232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dex View Post
    I feel for guys who have a birthday on X-mas day. They loose out on a lot of pressies.
    Not everybody believes in giving presents for XMas, just so you know.

    Or Birthday's even.
    What the mind can conceive, it can achieve.

  3. #233

  4. #234

    Default

    Gratz Blaze786, hope you had an excellent day and that this year will be ORSM!
    What the mind can conceive, it can achieve.

  5. #235
    The Hoff Grimspoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In your basement
    Posts
    15,492

    Default

    I dont mind having my bday so close to xmas, doesn't bother me at all.
    "My friend told me the other day that I was delusional. I almost fell off my Unicorn."

  6. #236
    Resident Panty Kicker Voicy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,454

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimspoon View Post
    I dont mind having my bday so close to xmas, doesn't bother me at all.
    Yeah, mine was on the 13th...I don't bother with presents, but I do love the fact that my burpday is always during the summer holidays. I've never been to school / work on my b'day ... it must suck badly!

  7. #237

  8. #238
    The Hoff Grimspoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In your basement
    Posts
    15,492

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Voicy View Post
    Yeah, mine was on the 13th...I don't bother with presents, but I do love the fact that my burpday is always during the summer holidays. I've never been to school / work on my b'day ... it must suck badly!
    Yeah same here, its the best
    "My friend told me the other day that I was delusional. I almost fell off my Unicorn."

  9. #239
    Resident Panty Kicker Voicy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,454

    Default

    HAPPY BURPDAY MYGAMING!!!!111oneoneeleven

  10. #240

    Default

    Happy Burpday MyGaming! Sheesh, a year already. Crazy stuff!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •