Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: SPCA 24 hour charity stream "Game-a-thon"

Hi all,

ANOTHER update!

Vivian (member from Carbonite) has offered any steam game for the value of R400!

Exciting times!

Lots of prizes to be won, remember, you need to have donated on the stream to stand a chance to win!
    Last edited by medicnick83; 20-07-2017 at 02:31 PM.

Message from the SPCA:

Dear All

On behalf of all the animals at the Cape of Good Hope SPCA, thank you so much for all your efforts to raise funds. We know how difficult it can be to ask for money.

Thank you so much to Nick as well for going the extra mile for us, we can’t wait to see how it goes off.

Thank you all once again, we will be pushing the publicity for you Nick and rooting for you all the way.

Warm Regards

Belinda Abraham
    Manager
    Communications, Education & Resource Development
    Cape of Good Hope SPCA

I'll be there tomorrow evening. Will donate then.

Hi all,

Sorry I been so quiet - work has been crazy today and I have so many PM's of support to reply too, it's amazing! Thanks all.

Anvil (Member from Carbonite) has offered a copy of PUBG as a prize - so that means, we have 4x copies of PUBG to give away! Wooooohoooo!!!

So... Recap of the prizes on offer!

• RARU have donated 3x R100 vouchers
    • Hanger18 have donated a large amount of dog toys - if you are a winner of the dog toys, you have a choice, accept it or donate it to a dog at the SPCA
    • Sweetsnchoc.co.za have donated a R100 voucher.
    • KnighTech are giving away 1x PUBG code as well as as Corsair PSU
    • Mattdt is giving away 1x copy of Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4) and a gift on steam of a game up to the value of R300.
    • [MENTION=12683]DiSSaRRaY[/MENTION] is giving away 2x copies of PUBG codes.
    • Vivian has offered any steam game to the value of R400 !!!
    • Andrea is giving 2x doggy jerseys. 1 is Pink and 2nd is a green "Springbok" supporter jersey or medium to large dogs
    • Anvil is going to gift 1x person a copy of PUBG via Steam.

Thank you to everyone who is supporting the "Game-a-thon"

Come to the Discord and get ready for tomorrow.

Hi all,

I've been informed that the web site is down.
    All that can be done, is being done.

My stress levels just shot up! haha.

Hi all,

It's back up!

Stress levels down a notch!

Just did a "pre-event" stream and everything was nice and working... nerves are on a whack but I am sure you all will get me through it and the monsters and such! haha.

Remember all - tomorrow is all about the SPCA - please show them all the love you can.

The discord text channel "spca-game-a-thon" will be the most active tomorrow - the VOICE channel will be limited to people I'm playing with currently and a few others - we can't have everyone chatting because it will be CHAOS.

As games go on, we will chop and change with people - just be patient - if you got PUBG or whatever - I "WANT" to play with you

But like I said, for the non tech people - direct them to https://www.medicnick83.co.za and they can watch the stream from there.
    Others, you have access to Twitch and Discord - see you there.

Anything else, catch me on discord as I think too much will be happening tomorrow for me to be doing other forms of comms.

If you want to donate a prize or something, its not too late, just come on discord and chat to me "medicnick83" or "Andrea"

Cool, will join you this evening!

Currently standing on $84 at the time of this post with 1 British pound.