MyGaming Journalist
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge

Default Listen to Google's free New Release radio station

Listen to Google's free New Release radio station

Google’s New Release Radio station serves users new releases based on their tastes, so they can “stay up to date with the freshest tunes”.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 7: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Nemesis of the Uruk-hai. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 3: Psychonauts - Completed their Basic Braining. (Achievement Unlocked: Did not let the Circus drive them insane.)

Available to everyone is a new thing with music services.
    T A N S T A A F L

Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Im just trying this out and its flippen awesome! Wow! Already found a ton of new music!

"I shave my arms so I'm more aerodynamic in a fight" Wlad 2016

Mentioned
    589 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 - They're weak to bullets, minion! MyGame Challenge 1: Dark Souls - Achievement Unlocked: You Died. Lots of times. But you somehow finished the game.

Google doesn't know me at all. And I use Google Play Music every day. Then it has the nerve to add ColdPlay to that station. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Google doesn't know me at all. And I use Google Play Music every day. Then it has the nerve to add ColdPlay to that station. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
    I hear you, but you have to give it some sort of a chance, out of the music that has come out in the last 2 weeks there is probably very little that would appeal to you, and me for that matter...

I got 2 HEAVY afrikaans songs added to mine... O shit... make that 3 as im typing lol....

I really like Afrikaans songs. Especially Boere Musiek.
    Last edited by Solitude; 14-07-2017 at 03:28 PM.

"I shave my arms so I'm more aerodynamic in a fight" Wlad 2016

Mentioned
    589 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 - They're weak to bullets, minion! MyGame Challenge 1: Dark Souls - Achievement Unlocked: You Died. Lots of times. But you somehow finished the game.

Lastfm is better at suggesting music that I may like. But I'll give Google a try.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 3: Psychonauts - Completed their Basic Braining. (Achievement Unlocked: Did not let the Circus drive them insane.) Threadkiller - Got the last word in.
    Trophies Leaving a mark

Lastfm is better at suggesting music that I may like. But I'll give Google a try.
    Google Music really is great value for money. It saved me after I lost my entire music collection

Mentioned
    589 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Quote Originally Posted by MalicE View Post
    Google Music really is great value for money. It saved me after I lost my entire music collection
    Maybe you can take a song from your collection and add it to that video with the horrible elevator music I just listened to on your Youtube station.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 3: Psychonauts - Completed their Basic Braining. (Achievement Unlocked: Did not let the Circus drive them insane.) Threadkiller - Got the last word in.
    Trophies Leaving a mark

Maybe you can take a song from your collection and add it to that video with the horrible elevator music I just listened to on your Youtube station.
    HAHAHA! Youtube will shut it down within minutes