Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: [MyGame] Deus Ex: Human Revolution

I haven't received ghost/smooth operator reward in a while.... I'm about to leave the 2nd zone. something makes me think i got the stupid bug. coz i checked 1 or 2 of the missions thats meant to give you ghost, and i definitely wasn't spotted. sigh

When you are waiting for the Funicular to arrive, just as it arrived the enemies went from Alarmed to Hostile and I have no idea why. I loaded the game multiple times but each time the same thing happened.

I didn't have any bodies anywhere that they could discover so I'm not sure what was going on, and I'm also not sure if it will prevent me from getting the Foxiest achievement.

So, I've been sick since last week and Thursday, so this weekend I recovered and finished Deus Ex: Human Revolution. This was the 6th time for me finishing the game, and it still has a very special place in my heart.

Pics of the proof of finishing the game:

Name:  dx8.png
Views: 37
Size:  710.4 KB

So I ended the game without getting any of those special achievements everyone is gunning for. And for the rest of my discussion, I will hide it in spoiler tags.

Spoiler: show

I couldn't save Malik! I tried a few times but I honestly think you cannot save her and get ghost. So I decided to say F#$% IT, stowed away PEPS and my stun gun and took out the pistol to kills these bastards!!

I did manage to go the entire game without firing my Combat Rifle once at all. I was dragging it with me since Detroit and never fired it once. I knew the Hyron project was coming, and I knew the end I'll need a bunch of ammo and guns. Ultimately my playthrough this time was more stealthy than ever before so I never needed any guns.

Any yes, the boss fights are a pain in the ass if you go for a full stealth build. This is why I have no problem in hoarding frag mines for these battles. About 5 mines can take down any boss at any difficulty.

Also. here are two screenshots of my Augments and my Inventory I ended the game with. Or to be accurate, these pics were taken just before the Hyron Project fight.

My Inventory
    Name:  dx9.png
Views: 37
Size:  636.8 KB

My Augments
    Name:  dx10.png
Views: 35
Size:  707.1 KB

Nicely done [MENTION=9789]DieGrootHammer[/MENTION]! I'm glad that you are feeling better.

I'm stuck on Fedorova. I just keep dying.

I did manage to sneak all the way up till this point.
    T A N S T A A F L

I was reminded today about an article from The Sun in the UK around the same time as the release of the Director's Cut of Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

Name:  Sarif Industries Sun article.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  171.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Cybernetic implants
    These have been in use since 2009 when Carol Kasyjanski of New York became the first recipient of a pacemaker that allows her doctor to monitor her cardiac activity online.

A year later, Candian moviemaker Rob Spence replaced his glass eye with a camera that films and broadcasts moments from his life. And US firm Sarif Industries has developed an eyeball implant, left.

Such technology is in its infancy now but will be commonplace to our grandkids.

(Article)
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

I managed to get to the first boss last night. That is where I failed, I hate that I can't see ho much damage I am doing to him.

Eastern Cape, about 70meters from the ocean

I went full assault build.
    It basically becomes like a 90's DOS fps so good.

I did a playthrough a few years ago of a stealth build,,,,then Jensen is Batman so good.

I cant imagine the playtime is anything more than like 2 hours on an assault game. Wonder if i do a 2nd playthru and just kill everyone and rush how quick I can do it