Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: [MyGame] Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    556 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge
    Awards MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 5: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Faced down the Tuatha Deohn and unravelled the mysteries of Fate. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 - They're weak to bullets, minion! Threadkiller - Got the last word in.
    Trophies MyGaming Champion Vanguard

I get killed a lot still on pure assault mode. I do a combo of stealth and assault - it depends on my mood :P

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 7: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Nemesis of the Uruk-hai. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 3: Psychonauts - Completed their Basic Braining. (Achievement Unlocked: Did not let the Circus drive them insane.)

Two days of trying and I suddenly beat Fedorova. You get one Praxis point when you enter the room so I bought the EMP defence and beat here by shooting the Lights on the walls to stun her. Best strategy without the typhoon system I think.
    T A N S T A A F L

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 7: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Nemesis of the Uruk-hai. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 3: Psychonauts - Completed their Basic Braining. (Achievement Unlocked: Did not let the Circus drive them insane.)

Quote Originally Posted by Blazzok View Post
    When you are waiting for the Funicular to arrive, just as it arrived the enemies went from Alarmed to Hostile and I have no idea why. I loaded the game multiple times but each time the same thing happened.

I didn't have any bodies anywhere that they could discover so I'm not sure what was going on, and I'm also not sure if it will prevent me from getting the Foxiest achievement.
    I think, from the googling that I've done. You can't get ghost there but it doesn't matter either way.
    T A N S T A A F L

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 7: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Nemesis of the Uruk-hai. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 5: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Faced down the Tuatha Deohn and unravelled the mysteries of Fate. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse.

So I 'stumbled' across this, shortly before I had to open a hangar.

Name:  20170816162431_1.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  273.4 KB

I'm sure if they're found like that they'll be like "we were beaten up and the alcohol placed there, I swear boss!" pfff

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    556 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 5: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Faced down the Tuatha Deohn and unravelled the mysteries of Fate. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 - They're weak to bullets, minion! Threadkiller - Got the last word in.
    Trophies MyGaming Champion Vanguard

Finally in the next area, Hengsha - Need to figure out how to get into the penthouse - I manage to piss people off and die to fast

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 1: Dark Souls - Achievement Unlocked: You Died. Lots of times. But you somehow finished the game.

I finished the game on the hardest difficulty and I managed to get both Pacifist and Foxiest of the Hounds, so I am happy.

I really had a hard time with the 2nd to last boss fight.

Name:  deus ex finish.PNG
Views: 42
Size:  55.7 KB

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 - They're weak to bullets, minion! MyGame Challenge 1: Dark Souls - Achievement Unlocked: You Died. Lots of times. But you somehow finished the game.

Nicely done @Blazzok !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Finally in the next area, Hengsha - Need to figure out how to get into the penthouse - I manage to piss people off and die to fast
    Hengsha is cool right? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Blazzok View Post
    I finished the game on the hardest difficulty and I managed to get both Pacifist and Foxiest of the Hounds, so I am happy.

I really had a hard time with the 2nd to last boss fight.

Name:  deus ex finish.PNG
Views: 42
Size:  55.7 KB
    Congrats!

What augs did you upgrade the most?
    T A N S T A A F L

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 1: Dark Souls - Achievement Unlocked: You Died. Lots of times. But you somehow finished the game.

Quote Originally Posted by czc View Post
    Congrats!

What augs did you upgrade the most?
    Thanks!

I'll have to check, but I ended up with most of them. Had stealth, quiet walking, jumping from heights, all hacking augs, social enhancer, heavy lifting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    519 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards Threadkiller - Got the last word in. MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 - They're weak to bullets, minion! Balls of Steel - Community-selected custom user title.

Welcome to the end game @Blazzok . That's some achievement to get. Not killing or setting off any alarms.