Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23

Thread: [MyGame] Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Updated statistics after [MENTION=12147]Hagan[/MENTION] completion pushes Deus Ex up to the 2nd best mygame.

Name:  mygame2017-09-28.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  147.5 KB
    T A N S T A A F L

Literally just gave up a few days ago, then it started bugging me to play and (attempt to) finish.
    Last edited by Hagan; 28-09-2017 at 09:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by czc View Post
    Updated statistics after [MENTION=12147]Hagan[/MENTION] completion pushes Deus Ex up to the 2nd best mygame.

Name:  mygame2017-09-28.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  147.5 KB
    I see data and stats and graphs....

Name:  76c.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  20.8 KB

And 70% of all the games selected in MyGame are ARPG's in some way or the other. Take that into consideration as to the type of games that get voted for in MyGame.

Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    And 70% of all the games selected in MyGame are ARPG's in some way or the other. Take that into consideration as to the type of games that get voted for in MyGame.
    They do tend to be the longest games, I guess.

Also... Congrats, [MENTION=12147]Hagan[/MENTION]!
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan View Post
    They do tend to be the longest games, I guess.

Also... Congrats, [MENTION=12147]Hagan[/MENTION]!
    Maybe this is the problem. The game with the highest completion rate is also the shortest game. Perhaps we must vote for some shorter games as well. Shorter games mean more people will actually have time to finish it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    Maybe this is the problem. The game with the highest completion rate is also the shortest game. Perhaps we must vote for some shorter games as well. Shorter games mean more people will actually have time to finish it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Maybe. But it is a challenge of sorts. In fact [MENTION=6280]Blazzok[/MENTION] actually called our spreadsheets that we use for the voting "MyGame Challenge".

Also you get two months. I'm a hardcore gamer. More so than most people I suppose. So far this year I've played and in most cases completed 52 games. If you only play MyGame games then you have to finish 6 games in a year. It feels reasonable. There's some long ones and some short ones and it's an achievement of sorts to actually finish one which is why you get the badge.

Which is also why Rise of the Tomb Raider is such a good game for the challenge. The main story takes on average just over 13 hours to complete. Main plus extras takes about 20 hours and completionists ( [MENTION=12607]mottamort[/MENTION] ) will take about 34 hours. Something for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Maybe. But it is a challenge of sorts. In fact [MENTION=6280]Blazzok[/MENTION] actually called our spreadsheets that we use for the voting "MyGame Challenge".

Also you get two months. I'm a hardcore gamer. More so than most people I suppose. So far this year I've played and in most cases completed 52 games. If you only play MyGame games then you have to finish 6 games in a year. It feels reasonable. There's some long ones and some short ones and it's an achievement of sorts to actually finish one which is why you get the badge.

Which is also why Rise of the Tomb Raider is such a good game for the challenge. The main story takes on average just over 13 hours to complete. Main plus extras takes about 20 hours and completionists ( [MENTION=12607]mottamort[/MENTION] ) will take about 34 hours. Something for everyone.
    Sadly most of the achievements (if not all actually)I haven't yet gotten revolve around the DLC, endurance mode (also DLC) and the multiplayer/card style of the game. THINK I have all "ingame" achievements already. But will obviously be confirming and making sure I go along and get any I may have missed
    Last edited by mottamort; 28-09-2017 at 09:21 PM.

So the thermal paste on my card allowed me to play without locking up last night, but considering I'm still in the tutorial, I'm not gonna attempt to finish.

I did test out RotTR, which was also freezing up, and its working fine, so I should be good for next round Just glad I didn't make it far, so I won't mind starting over.

Quote Originally Posted by murfle View Post
    So the thermal paste on my card allowed me to play without locking up last night, but considering I'm still in the tutorial, I'm not gonna attempt to finish.

I did test out RotTR, which was also freezing up, and its working fine, so I should be good for next round Just glad I didn't make it far, so I won't mind starting over.
    Simply wallhack to the final "boss", like I did. 15-30 mins and you're done.

Links provided below...