Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: [MyGame] Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Cool [MyGame] Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Welcome to MyGame 9!

[MENTION=9789]DieGrootHammer[/MENTION] did a lot of marketing to get this one to win! MyGame 9 is Deus Ex: Human Revolution!

MyGame is like a book club for games. We get together and play a game during a specific time period. From the start to the finish. Sometimes there are awards that gets displayed on your profile. We also chat in the evenings while we play and it's a lot of fun. Buy it, play it, join our chats in the evenings, be happy and content with the world.

Name:  d0359e1a0c247fb70bf4673f9a0e3957-deus-ex-distractions.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  88.9 KB

Voting happened here.

Previous MyGames:
    [MyGame] Dark Souls
    [MyGame] Borderlands 2
    [MyGame] Psychonauts
    [MyGame] Grim Dawn
    [MyGame] Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
    [MyGame] Spec Ops: The Line
    [MyGame] Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
    [MyGame] Darksiders

We will start playing on the 1st of August and will have until the end of September to finish the game. You have to start a new game and play from the beginning to the end in order to get a badge that shows on your profile.

Those who wish to participate can say so now and I will add you to the list. If you voted for the game during the voting phase then you are automagically entered.

Discord for the people who like to chat or listen to other people chat while they game:
    https://discord.gg/0gDqD1WJPqQDcJOA = MyGaming Discord Server

The chats in the evenings via discord are not required but posting about the game in this thread is required. During your playthrough you will have to post here and talk about the MyGame. Please post when you finish the game.

Participants:
    [MENTION=6280]Blazzok[/MENTION], [MENTION=6662]bradbear117[/MENTION], [MENTION=3505]DarthMol[/MENTION], [MENTION=9175]deadlypinecone[/MENTION], [MENTION=9789]DieGrootHammer[/MENTION], [MENTION=297]FarligOpptreden[/MENTION], [MENTION=6606]Gforced[/MENTION], [MENTION=3017]Glordit[/MENTION], [MENTION=12147]Hagan[/MENTION], [MENTION=13244]Tom[/MENTION], [MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION], [MENTION=12607]mottamort[/MENTION], [MENTION=9148]murfle[/MENTION], [MENTION=2530]Wyvern[/MENTION], [MENTION=2399]czc[/MENTION]

Completed: [MENTION=9789]DieGrootHammer[/MENTION], [MENTION=6280]Blazzok[/MENTION], [MENTION=2399]czc[/MENTION], [MENTION=2530]Wyvern[/MENTION], [MENTION=12607]mottamort[/MENTION], [MENTION=3017]Glordit[/MENTION], [MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION], [MENTION=3505]DarthMol[/MENTION], [MENTION=12147]Hagan[/MENTION]
    Last edited by Solitude; 28-09-2017 at 09:45 AM.

Might as well give it a bash. I tried it once before and never got far into it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    --~<0>~-- {type}DEV --~<0>~--

Quote Originally Posted by FarligOpptreden View Post
    Might as well give it a bash. I tried it once before and never got far into it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It was a good game, just the boss fights were BS by ignoring all the mechanics the game teaches you.
    T A N S T A A F L

I am in for this one. Never finished it and always meant to.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Got my copy of the Director's Cut edition downloaded and ready to play. Apparently they fixed the boss fights in the director's cut.

Looking forward to this as I quite enjoyed Alpha Protocol and this is essentially the better, more polished game.

Also never finished it (or even got to a boss fight i believe). So will give this one a go...Time to start over

What a biased voting system!

Spoiler: show

YAY!!!!!! I can't wait to get started! I'm so glad this game won, obviously.

I have a lot to share and talk about this game. It's one of my all time favourite games, from my all time favourite franchise!

I'll be playing the game on Xbox One, as I will still be in Aus when we start with this and don't have access to my PC. My copy of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided came with DX:HR.

Also, I think this will be my 6th time replaying and completing this game.

And yes, the boss battles are rather sucky in the game, but you can easily cheese your way through them. For the first one, I'd suggest stocking up on as many mines as possible during your build up to the fight. Then, coax the boss closer to you while spamming mines on the ground. about 3 or 4 well placed mines should be enough to beat him easily.

I may not be able to join on Discord though, and that makes me sure sad! Would have loved to talk with you guys while playing this. Might be able to join on some weekends, but these last few days in Aus are going to be super busy for me.

Enjoy.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Alright, count me in.

I'll cue up the game in steam after Strider finishes downloading.