Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 56

Thread: Gamma Nine: Dawn of Extinction - Book Two - Preorder Open Soon

  1. #11

    Default

    Second book bought, and I left a review on Smashwords for the first book.

    Should I also put the review on other platforms, even if I didn't buy the book there? It is still the same book so I don't really see why not..?

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazzok View Post
    Second book bought, and I left a review on Smashwords for the first book.

    Should I also put the review on other platforms, even if I didn't buy the book there? It is still the same book so I don't really see why not..?
    I would appreciate it if you are able to. Some platform do not support leaving a review if you did not buy it. Amazon allows it if you have spent more some money on the site while others you will have to see. I think KOBO allows ratings and reviews without purchase.

    Try your luck if you do not mind.

    And thank you, for the support and the review.

    "What's with the poop face?"

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
    I would appreciate it if you are able to. Some platform do not support leaving a review if you did not buy it. Amazon allows it if you have spent more some money on the site while others you will have to see. I think KOBO allows ratings and reviews without purchase.

    Try your luck if you do not mind.

    And thank you, for the support and the review.
    Preordered
    ALso reviews left all over except itunes - I for some reason am not allowed.

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Preordered
    ALso reviews left all over except itunes - I for some reason am not allowed.
    Much appreciated. Your words are very kind thank you. Where did you preorder btw?

    "What's with the poop face?"

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
    Much appreciated. Your words are very kind thank you. Where did you preorder btw?
    Kobo - since its easier than amazon

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Kobo - since its easier than amazon
    Ah. Thank you for the reviews. Kobo review should be up later. Amazon I see went up already.

    "What's with the poop face?"

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
    Ah. Thank you for the reviews. Kobo review should be up later. Amazon I see went up already.
    Yea they are reviewing the review - did it for smashbooks, kobo and amazon.

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Yea they are reviewing the review - did it for smashbooks, kobo and amazon.
    Just remember to do it for Book 2 as well please.

    "What's with the poop face?"

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
    Just remember to do it for Book 2 as well please.
    NOPE! I refuse!












































    :P


    Will do once I have read it

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    NOPE! I refuse!












































    :P


    Will do once I have read it
    Funny... :P

    "What's with the poop face?"

Similar Threads

  1. Gamma Nine - Book One Updated - New Cover
    By Spartan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-08-2017, 11:22 AM
  2. Replies: 118
    Last Post: 10-08-2017, 10:56 AM
  3. Replies: 113
    Last Post: 11-07-2016, 10:47 AM
  4. Transformers: Age of Extinction movie review
    By Kevin in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 29-06-2014, 12:24 PM
  5. PS4 already for Preorder at BT
    By _Caboose_ in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 28-08-2013, 12:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •