Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Gamma Nine: Dawn of Extinction - Book Two - Preorder Open Soon

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Dudeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I need moar! Its brilliant, better than no 1
    Serious? Did you finish it?

"What's with the poop face?"

Oh noes! I haven't bought this yet. Will hopefully soon [MENTION=4772]Spartan[/MENTION].

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
    Serious? Did you finish it?
    Dude without giving much away - a box of tissues died a valiant death during the last 50 odd pages.

Dude without giving much away - a box of tissues died a valiant death during the last 50 odd pages.
    Awesome. Well that you enjoyed it and you had an emotional connection to my words. I am glad. Please remember to review it on all platforms where you can. The reviews really do help.

Then to your surprise. Would you like to receive it in private or here? It is nothing dodgy and I do not mind sharing it with others. It is just something I do for a few fans that really enjoy my work.

[MENTION=20]Solitude[/MENTION] No problem. As long as you get to reading it sometime.

Awesome. Well that you enjoyed it and you had an emotional connection to my words. I am glad. Please remember to review it on all platforms where you can. The reviews really do help.

Then to your surprise. Would you like to receive it in private or here? It is nothing dodgy and I do not mind sharing it with others. It is just something I do for a few fans that really enjoy my work.

[MENTION=20]Solitude[/MENTION] No problem. As long as you get to reading it sometime.
    That will hopefully happen one day. I haven't even read the Wheel of Time books that I bought in 2010 yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    That will hopefully happen one day. I haven't even read the Wheel of Time books that I bought in 2010 yet.
    Time to make time. Or time for a vacation away from everything with a few good books.

Time to make time. Or time for a vacation away from everything with a few good books.
    Going on holiday for the first time in a very long time end of November. Looking forward to relaxing with a good book or two.

You might as well share it here since i will share it here in anycase :P

And seriously well done. The twists, the epic battles, Artemis, the relationships, the everything. My heart sunk at the end. I had a feeling that was what was waiting for them.

But seriously though, I cried nonstop for the last 50 odd pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Dude forget about wheel of time - that is boring history drama. This is epic space battles, with really brilliant characters.

Dude forget about wheel of time - that is boring history drama. This is epic space battles, with really brilliant characters.
    Hehe I have to finish it!