Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fears

Default Fears

So anyone have fears or iriational fears?

Like freaking flying cocroaches those freak me the fuck out.
    Evil meet my Sword. Sword, meet Evil!

Clowns count, right?
    T A N S T A A F L

I have a fear of falling off an elevated structure and coming to a sudden halt shortly after. Now most people will think "fear of heights", but seeing as I've jumped out of a plane and off a bridge with little hesitation I don't actually know what to call it. I'll go with "fear of not having sufficient safety equipment"

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoFish View Post
    I have a fear of falling off an elevated structure and coming to a sudden halt shortly after. Now most people will think "fear of heights", but seeing as I've jumped out of a plane and off a bridge with little hesitation I don't actually know what to call it. I'll go with "fear of not having sufficient safety equipment"
    Yeah exact same. Skydiving is fine but being on 2nd floor with a shaky railing is not.

Name:  0006yeathoughiwalkmf.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  97.8 KB
    #hashtag #anotherhashtag #bonushashtag

Biggest fear is a farm attack on my family.
    Gone so far as buying night vision and doing my competency so I can own a fire arm.

I have a few. Biggest being snakes and christmas beetles. Then there is the fear not being able to drink coffee or eat chocolates anymore. I'll Die.

Oh no, fears. Okay well mine is spiders, heights and needles. Those are all things that can burn in hell and die!

Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    Oh no, fears. Okay well mine is spiders, heights and needles. Those are all things that can burn in hell and die!
    I'll expand on that and say basically anything with more legs than necessary. Hairy caterpillars, any kind of flying nope etc. I'm strangely ok with snakes, as long as they aren't actually dangerous (then obviously the fear is reasonable )

Quote Originally Posted by mottamort View Post
    I'll expand on that and say basically anything with more legs than necessary. Hairy caterpillars, any kind of flying nope etc. I'm strangely ok with snakes, as long as they aren't actually dangerous (then obviously the fear is reasonable )
    It's not strange that you aren't afraid of snakes at all, they don't have legs!!!

Failing is my biggest fear