Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Grim Wolves

Default Grim Wolves

Hi everyone,

I asked James' permission to post this thread as I just wanted to let people know that Grim Wolves' website is finally live! If you're an MMO player between guilds, seeking a guild, or even just someone who'd like to keep in touch with their friends in Grim Wolves, perhaps we could offer you a warm den and some LOLS! Here's a little bit of background and some screenies of us in action.

Recruitment is currently open to all English speaking (i.e. need to be able to read/speak/understand English in-game and on TeamSpeak 3) residents of South Africa and Northern/Western Europe. All active gamers (whether they be semi-hardcore or hardcore; PvP'rs or end-game PvE'rs) are welcome to apply, however, certain skillset levels will have to be met as far as inclusion in our competitive end-game PvE and PvP teams is concerned. We are a multi-game clan, but WildStar is our primary focus at present. Please whisper BlackSwan (Gruffalo), Toki, or Vahlor for a guild invite in-game!

Website
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Google+
    Steam
    TeamSpeak 3: 152.111.192.235:10387
    Recruitment Thread on WildStar South Africa

Best Regards and Plentiful Pwnage,
    BlackSwan

P.S. I have also provided a profile link back to the MyGaming forums as I consider it to be SA's and our community's primary gaming site and since most of us met on MyGaming to begin with!

Name:  MyGaming.JPG
Views: 195
Size:  9.7 KB <----
    Last edited by BlackSwan; 25-06-2014 at 09:54 AM.

I'll do my site registration when i'm off again this week is just a bit hectic

Le woot, I am busy with the registrations now. Blackswan it looks brilliant!

Nice one, well done!

Thanks guys! @Alientaker No worries! Hope your week goes smoothly!

Roomys/Shirou - If your reading, is that the same Toki that played Rust with us ?

I'll be signing up! Gonna start Wildstar, and do you guys still have a WoW guild ?

Crableg - yes its the same Toki, come join us

I think a lot of the wow players are migrating to wildstar, just check with BlackSwan tho

Quote Originally Posted by Crableg View Post
    do you guys still have a WoW guild ?
    Our WoW guild was and still is our "mother guild" i.e. the guild preceding Grim Wolves that Vahlor and I belong to and raided with since 2009 (We were in Shadow Conclave from 2004-2009 until the disband). There was an issue with Chromaggus being too dead to recruit, so they merged with some old guild members on Ragnaros, Booty Bay Dive Club. Speak to Khagrax if you'd like an invite!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSwan View Post
    Our WoW guild was and still is our "mother guild" i.e. the guild preceding Grim Wolves that Vahlor and I belong to and raided with since 2009 (We were in Shadow Conclave from 2004-2009 until the disband). There was an issue with Chromaggus being too dead to recruit, so they merged with some old guild members on Ragnaros, Booty Bay Dive Club. Speak to Khagrax if you'd like an invite!
    Awesome I am gonna start up again when WoD releases, otherwise I'm probably gonna come play some Wildstar in the meantime!

EDIT: Okay so I just took the plunge, see you guys on Wildstar tonight!
    Last edited by Crableg; 11-06-2014 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crableg View Post
    Awesome I am gonna start up again when WoD releases, otherwise I'm probably gonna come play some Wildstar in the meantime!

EDIT: Okay so I just took the plunge, see you guys on Wildstar tonight!
    Yay welcome to the madness! You will LOVE the game!